❊ 𝓓𝓮𝓯𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓖𝓻𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓨𝓸𝓾 ❊

Book: Defying Gravity With You
Author: Aurora and Athena
_The_Maliks_
Judge: Sreelakshmi
Sreelakshmi_Baburaj

Book: Defying Gravity With YouAuthor: Aurora and Athena_The_Maliks_Judge: SreelakshmiSreelakshmi_Baburaj

TOTAL: 85.5 /100

So first of all the cover looks really beautiful. Especially the images and the coloring. The language as well as the style used by the authors were really good. Descriptions of scenes were on point because while reading, from the reader's pov, I could visualise the scenes. Emotional attachment was there because the readers could easily relate to the characters portrayed. Since this is an OS collection, the Blurb factor, for me, was not very important because none of the chapters are connected except for TS. The authors have written the tracks which were shown already but in their style which means the plot belongs to them. These were the pros of the book.

Coming to the cons, I felt like the chapters were a bit rushing. Even though the authors maintained the essence but could have been a bit slow so that the readers could grasp what the writer is trying to convey. Grammar was also fine but minute mistakes were there. Character development was there but then in certain OSs, I felt Anirudh was completely sidelined. Him being supportive is perfectly fine but I felt Bondita had an upper hand in most of the chapters. The book is on Anidita so I felt like both should be given equal importance.

I really liked Bondita's character in all the chapters, fierce and bold which amazed me. Especially the last two chapters, they were simply killer.

I'm completely new to reviewing books, so kindly forgive me for the mistakes.