Thank You ~ The End

Hello all! This is the Author here for one final little note.

Thank you so much for reading this and making it all the way to the end. I'm also very sorry for taking so long to write another story.

I started this story around January 27th and finished the writing on February 16th of the same year (2022)! I still have to go through and edit, but I'm pretty excited to be done. (Editing Taboojinx here to tell you that I finished editing Feb 18th.)

This story will probably not get a sequel, but there are plenty more story ideas I have, so stay tuned!

The journey has only just begun.

I love comments and votes so please leave some! It's amazing to get comments so I hope there's some for me to read. <3

I'm sorry for any grammar, spelling, or comma placement errors. I edit for myself, and I have some kind of issue where I either feel like there aren't enough commas or there are too many.

This is the first Supernatural story I've ever written so I'm pretty stoked, and I hope that everyone from the fandom likes it. Have mercy on me.

Eric Kripke and others own the characters. I did not make the art or take the pictures on the cover but I did make the cover itself. I don't own any of the art, pictures, or music that may be featured. I own the writing.

Please do not copy or post to another site or app.

This is my 7th published story (Feb 18, 2022).

Mature for canon-typical violence and gore.

Approximately 71,104 words!

I hope you enjoyed and keep reading in the future. <3

~Taboojinx