thirty three.

deadly games❝the streets❞

deadly games
the streets

  "HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHAT COULD HAPPEN IF YOU JUST OFFED YOURSELF?" the question came from you.

  It was dark inside your apartment. The only source of lightning were some lit up candles around your living room, where you decoded to sleep along with Chishiya. You didn't feel like being alone and it wasn't so bad, since you made him occupy the floor.

  Your question made Chishiya furrow his brows. He couldn't understand what was going on inside your mind. He never considered suicide as an option and he never would've thought that you did. But then again, this place was full of doubts and insecurities.

  "What kind of question is that?"

  "It's better than dying from a stupid laser or a game. You could just jump off a building and end this nightmare. Who knows? Maybe you'll actually wake up in our own world." you came with a valid point, but Chishiya still couldn't imagine himself or you doing it.

  "I'm starting to think that you want me dead." he said and you scoffed.

  "It took you some time to finally realize it."

  "I'll pretend I didn't hear that." he stared blankly at the ceiling.

  "Do as you wish."

  Some moments of silence followed. Both of you were caught in thoughts and words that none of you could let them take voice. Those moments turned into minutes, that felt like forever. When you finally decided to try to fall asleep, Chishiya started to sigh. What the hell is wrong with him?

  "I need to be in good shape for the next stage." he started.

  "Okay, and?"

  "My back hurts, it might break soon enough." you rolled your eyes even though you knew he won't be able to see it in the darkness of the room.

  "And how is that any of my business?"

  "It's your floor that's breaking it, which makes it your business."

  "Shut up or I'm kicking you out. Would you like to sleep outside on the cement? I bet it's even more uncomfortable than my floor."

  "I'll take the floor..." Chishiya mumbled and you smiled, closing your eyes to fall asleep.

  But you couldn't. Your eyes were closed, but you couldn't fall asleep, because you kept reminding yourself of the blonde's presence. You opened your eyes, which were now glaring at the ceiling, and turned them to Chishiya's direction. It looked like he fell asleep or he was trying to, just like you were.

  "What do you think about the next stage?" you were the one opening a subject this time.

  "Just sleep, Y/N."