Chapter 7//Nothing

{{Loki POV}}

"-Willow Griffin, Corben Ellis, twins Lexis Morgan and Nacimo Morgan, Denver Whitlock, Nao Smith, Jacob Barley, and Audrey Jones." A tear falls down Ellie's face, and she huddles into herself.

{{Ellie POV}}

    "Turn it off." I say quietly, and I hear the click of the tv powering down. "I killed them. I didn't even mean to." I say, feeling a hand on my back. "Ellie, it's ok." Natasha says. "No, it's not! Willow and Corbin were my best friends! I killed them!" I feel the tears sliding down my face, but I don't care. "I killed all of them. Only one person that died that day deserved it." "And who was that?" Loki asks. "Audrey. She was my mother." I say, trying to huddle into a tighter ball. "She tried to kill me everyday for the past 8 years. She hated me for something I couldn't control. All because I was born with powers, and couldn't see." I say as quietly as I can.

{{Timeskip//Loki POV}}

    It's been hours since Ellie went to her room, tears streaming down her face. I don't know why, but seeing her so sad bothers me. I knock on her door lightly, and hear a crash. "Leave me alone!" Ellie yells, her voice cracking. "Alright, princess." I say, and walk away. I hear another crashing sound, and the sound of the door opening. I turn around to see Ellie with her head poked out of the door. "Loki?" Ellie says, and the sadness in her voice breaks my heart. "I'm over here." I say, and then Ellie runs towards me, tears racing down her cheeks. "Shhhhh, it's alright." I say, petting her hair. Ellie whimpers, and I hold her for a few minutes before she moves. Ellie wraps her arms around me, holding tight. I smile, looking down at her. "It's ok, princess. I'm here." I say quietly. Ellie sniffles, burying her head in my shoulder.

    I carefully pick Ellie up, bringing her to my room. I set her on the bed, and magic my tea set onto the table next to the bed. "Would you like some tea, Ellie?" I say gently. Ellie shakes her head, still buried in my shoulder. I slowly pet Ellie's hair, telling her stories of Asgard until she falls asleep.

{{Timeskip//Ellie POV}}

    It's been 2 days since I learned of my mothers death, and it hasn't bothered me that much. I don't have to worry about her screaming and trying to kill me constantly, so I feel better about life in general.

    On my way to my bedroom door, I trip over a shirt on the floor, cursing at myself. I put the shirt in the dirty clothes basket, and walk out of my room, slowly making my way to the living room, since I know that's probably where Loki will be. As I walk down the hall, my arms stretched out to the sides, I feel a whisper of cold on the tips of my fingers. The cold sends a chill through me, making me squirm for a second. I feel my hand being grabbed by a cold one, yanking me into a room. I yelp, smacking into a wall. "Owww." I whine. "I'm sorry, love." Loki says, and I feel a smile break out across my face. "It's ok." I say, rubbing my wrist. I slowly swing my arms out, brushing against walls on both sides.

    "Why a confined space?" I ask, confused. I feel Loki pull my hands into his, sending thrills through my body. I breathe in, smelling a slightly spicy scent, along with the smell of trees and something I can't quite place. I feel my heart drop, then pick up, beating twice as fast. I lick my chapped lips, then feel a finger swipe at my lower lip. I swallow, my breathing shallow. "You're so beautiful, princess. Especially like this." Loki whispers in my ear, and I feel my knees lock.

{{Loki POV}}

    Ellie licks her lips, and I swipe my thumb along her lower lip. I hear her breathing become even more shallow, her cloudy eyes focused on me. "You're so beautiful, princess. Especially like this." I whisper in her ear, and I feel her tense up. I kiss her forehead, and feel Ellie freeze before wrapping her arms around my waist. "What are you doing?" Ellie whispers in my ear. I smirk, feeling her slow breaths on my ear. "Nothing." I say after a minute, composing myself. I see Ellie's face fall for a second, making my heart twist. Ellie lets go of my waist, clambering out of the broom closet. I frown, teleporting to my room. I slam my head on the wall several times, until I feel it begin to ache. "Why would you do that?" I mumble.

    I frown again, picturing her disappointed face. I can still feel her warm breath against my ear, and hear her whisper. I rub my face, but the picture of her face is stuck in my mind.

    This girl is going to drive me crazy, if she hasn't already.

{{Ellie POV}}

    Why would he do that, but say that he wasn't doing anything? The sound of Loki's breathing is stuck in my mind, the smell of him still stuck in my nose. I sigh in frustration, smacking my head with my hands. I bite the inside of my cheek, feeling the skin break open and tasting blood. I go to the bathroom attached to my room, spitting in the sink after I find it. I lean my head against the cool counter, wishing I hadn't said anything. Loki is already driving me crazy, and it's only been a month.