Chapter 14//Peter?!

{{Timeskip//Loki POV}}

    "Do you think we'll have to start over in the same grade as last year?" Ellie asks. "That's what you're worried about? Not if I'm worried about you going back?" I ask. "I asked that because 1) I know you're worried, and 2) I can't do anything about it. I'm not going to stress today over anything I can't change or control." Ellie says. "Ok, fair point, but still. I want you to stay at the tower with me. With us." I say. "Darling, I need to learn so I can at least sound like I know what I'm talking about. I'll see you later?" Ellie says, as we stop in front of the newly built school.

"Yes, my love." I say. Ellie smiles, and stands on her toes, kissing my cheek. "Bye, Lokes!" Ellie says, taking her cane out of her pocket, unfolding it. The cane clicks with each step she takes, and I watch her walk up the stairs. Right before I turn to leave, Ellie turns around, waving to me. "Love you!" Ellie calls, smiling, before she turns around and walks into the school.

{{Ellie POV}}

    "Love you!" I call, before turning back to the school and walking in. I hear the hustle of all the other students, and I slowly step into the crowd. "Ellie?!" I hear Peter say when I reach my locker from last year. Thank god that the layout is the same so far. "Surprise!" I say, feeling Peter hug me. "Ok, that's enough of that." I say after a minute. "Sorry, it's just- Everybody thought you were dead, along with that crazy man that ran inside." Peter says. "He dragged me outside. He must have found another exit, and taken me to the hospital, because that's where I woke up." I say, lying through my teeth. "Also, that was my boyfriend." I say. "Oh really?" Peter says. "Whatever. Have you got your schedule? Do we have any classes together? Are we repeating last year?" I ask, pulling out my schedule. "Well, looks like we have... all of our classes together again this year!" Peter says, after I hand him mine. "Yay! This year is going to be so much better, I just know it." I say, as we walk to first block.

    A few hours later, I'm sitting with Peter and Ned at a table, laughing, joking, and talking. "So, Peter. Who do you have a crush on?" I ask. "Why would you ask that?" Peter asks. "Cause everybody has a crush. Who is it?" I ask, poking Peter in the side. "It's Liz." "Wow. The senior?" I ask. "Yeah, I've liked her since last year." Peter says. "Wow." I say.

{{Timeskip//Loki POV}}

    "So, how was your day?" I ask, walking back to the tower with Ellie. "Pretty good. Peter and I have all of our classes together again this year, and I found out who he likes." Ellie says. "Oh really? And who was it?" I ask. "One of the seniors. From what I've heard, she's 'so pretty' and 'so nice'. From what I've encountered of her, she's kinda rude." Ellie says. "Okay. Anything else?" I ask. "Oh, yeah! I stopped a murder today!" Ellie says proudly. "How?" I ask, confused. "Self control. Flash ripped my science homework." Ellie says, scowling. "That was rude of him." I say, angered. "But I did get my revenge. I may have set his notebook on fire, conveniently placed right by the fire burners for chemistry. And the flame may have been on, just to make it look even more convincing. I did it while Flash was out of the classroom, and nobody really pays attention to me, which benefited me in getting back at that jerk." Ellie says. "What has gotten into you, Ellie?" I ask. "The taste of revenge, darling." Ellie says, smiling. "It's fine. I'm not going to do anything extreme."

    "I'd say setting his notebook on fire would be pretty extreme." I say, disappointed. "Oh come on! Last year he spilled his drink over all of my homework in study hall. He totally deserved it." I sigh, facepalming.

{{Timeskip//Ellie POV}}

    It's only been about 2 or 3 months since school started, and I already can't wait for summer break. "I wish the weekend could last forever." I say, drinking my water. "Too bad it doesn't." Clint says. "Yeah." I say, hearing the ding of the elevator. "Wow, this is awesome! Mr. Stark, this is amazing!" I hear a voice say, and the voice sounded an awful lot like Peter. I hear footsteps walk out of the elevator, and then one pair stops suddenly. "Ellie?!" Peter says. I feel water shoot out my nose, and I yelp. "Peter?!" I ask, putting my hand to my nose. "What are you doing here?" Peter asks. "I live here! What are you doing?" I ask. "You live here?!" "No, you're hallucinating." I deadpan. "Answer my question. What are you doing here?" I ask.