Chapter 20//Gone

A/n: This chapter almost came out completely different, and would have changed the ending of the book, also making it longer. I regret to inform you that the next chapter (chapter 21) will be the last chapter. Again, feel free to let your feels out on me in the comments.

{{Loki POV}}

I sob, hugging Ellie's body to me. After a minute, I started feeling hot, like the room was heating up, and fast. I look down, seeing Ellie's body glowing. I back up, feeling the heat coming off of her body in waves. I watch as her body glows brighter and brighter, until the glow becomes flames. I hear running footsteps, and I watch with horror as the fire grows higher, higher, bigger, before slowly dying.

When the fire dies, I scream, seeing nothing but a blood stain on the floor. I see everybody burst into the room as I fall to my knees, and scream even more. I feel my magic flowing out of me, and I faintly see everybody fall backwards, including Thor.

After a few more seconds, I close my eyes, letting my tears fall down my face. "Where is he?" I ask, hearing how quiet my voice was.

"Loki-"

I turn to Thor, and he immediately shuts his mouth. "Where is he?" I ask again, hearing just how many sharp edges there were in my voice, how much hate, how much grief.

"Loki, you can't do this." Thor says, and I growl, walking right up to Thor.

"He just killed Ellie. I will do whatever I wish, Thor. Where is he?" I hiss, and Thor points to a limp body laying on the ground.

"He's already dead, Loki." Thor says quietly, and I feel more tears pricking my eyes. "I'm sorry, brother."

I growl, turning around and stalking off. Ellie was dead. She was dead. I stop, standing still, the realization hitting me. I feel my tears slide down my face as I realize everything that I'd never get to do with Ellie, everything that she's never done, everything we should have been able to do.

A/n: Again, short chapter. Sorry! Reminding you that Chapter 21 will be the last chapter!