Chapter 1

Hey there!!!
Plz tell me me if I should continue it in the comment section, and vote if you like it!
Francesca's clothes are in media --->
The letter 'F' is from her necklace.
I'll let you enjoy the first chapter now :)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Francesca POV

Have I mentioned that I really hate working in the coffee shop? I mean, every day, the same old costumers come and get their usual drink. And if I get it wrong, they'll get offended and won't shut up about it.

"Hello how may I help you? " I asked the costumer pulling on a fake smile.

"I'll have a coffee with wiped cream and sugar. " He said smiling.

"Coming right up. " I gave the order to Luca to prepare it. He sometimes makes the coffee too. A few seconds later, the coffee was ready. "Here you go. " I said handing him the coffee. "That'll be $1.50. " He nodded and handed it to me. "Have a nice day. "

After a few more costumes, my least favorite one came. His name is Marco and he's such a flirt. He's really rich and excepts that every single girl will fall for him the minute he breaths. Such a stuck-up.

"Hey there gorgeous. " He said grinning.

"What do you want Marco? " I asked with an annoyed tone, hoping he'll understand.

"Taking you on a date, that's what I want. " He said. I sighted and looked at him.

"If you're not gonna order anything, then the door is right over there. " I said pointing at it. "And no. I won't go on a date with you. " I said, faking a smile.

"Fine. Your loss. " He said getting out of the shop as a blonde came in.

"How may I help you? " I asked.

"I'll have a cup of beer. " I looked at him.

"Sorry but this is a coffee shop, we don't sell such thing, so... " I trailed off. "Anything else? "

He groaned. "Fine. I'll have a whiskey. " He said sighting.

"As I said five seconds ago, we don't sell such thing. "

"What's going on here? " I turned around and saw Tomas. "Everything ok? "

"This lady... " The customer said pointing at me. "...won't give me my order already. All I'm asking for is a f****ing cup of whiskey. "

"I'm sorry but we don't sell those things here. This is a coffee shop. " Tomas said quietly. "Now please get out of my shop before I call the police! " He shouted. The costumer groaned and got out of the shop. What a jerk. "You okay? "

"Why do you care?"

"I care because your're young and you need help. " He said.

"I'M ALREADY 20 YEARS OLD SO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. " I shouted. He just left to his office.

Was I THAT harsh?

Nah! He'll get over it!

Just then I got a text.

Diego - 9:56 am : Hey Fran. R u free?

Francesca - 9:56 am : Hey Diego. I have a busy schedule today. But I'm free tomorrow. Why?

Diego - 9:57 am : Ok. Can u meet me tomorrow at the music store? At 7:30 pm?

Francesca - 9:57 am: Sure. See u tomorrow.

I shoved my phone back in my pocket and smiled at the next costumer. My best friend! Of course other than Vilu. Violetta is my like a sister to me.

"Hey Fran. " Ludmila said smiling.

"Hey Ludmi. Want the usual? " She nodded as I made it for her.

*Later That Day - 11:30 pm*

Finally the day is over.

"Hey Fran want me to close the shop for you? " Luca asked approaching me. I smiled at him.

"No it's okay. I'll close it. " I said putting my stuff in my purse.

"You sure? " He asked.

"Positive. " I said while nodding.

"Ok then. See you tomorrow. " He said smiling.

"Bye. " I waved.

I was putting the money in the cash register when I heard the door of the shop opening.

"Sorry but we're closed now. " I looked up and saw the man from earlier today. "What're you doing here? I'll call the police if you don't get out of here right now. " I shouted at him.

"Oh really? " He said smirking as I saw a gun in his hand. He aimed it at me as I started screaming. He was about to shoot when he stopped. "WHAT THE F***! " He screamed and got out. Is there something behind me?

I slowly turned around and saw two men. One was dressed in black and the other one in white.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

FIRST CHAPPIE!!!!!!!!

Hope you'll like it!
Hmm... Who do you think these two men are?

See you next time!

~Nour xox