Chapter 10

(Fran's clothes in media)

~~~~ Last Time On '30 Days To Find Love' ~~~~

"I owe you. Big time. " I told him as he was currently driving.

"Like I had a choice. " He replied.

"Come on Luca, she's your sister too. "

"Okay. One: She isn't my sister. She's my step-sister. " I rolled my eyes at him. "You and Alexia are my sisters. And two: When you told me 'my sister needs me', I thought it was Alexia. "

"Why? " I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Because she's the rebellious one. God knows what she does. "

"Yeah. I can't say anything to that. " I said, nodding. "But I did tell you she lives in White Plains. You could've guessed I was talking about Onna. "

"Whatever. " He said, rolling his eyes. "Okay. We're here. " He said as he pulled up in the drive way.

.
.
.
.

"But I don't see how that's going to fix anything. " David said.

"I need Fran here because her face reminds me that she knows what she's talking about. " Onna said, smiling at me.

"What about me? " Lex asked.

Onna looked at her. "You're here because you can punch something if this thing doesn't work. " I chuckled as David glared at me.

"Sorry. " I murmured looking at the ground.

"What, you mean all that stuff about living in the moment to try to get back to how we used to feel? So, when I'm folding laundry or we're talking about our mortgage, you think I should be more focused? " David asked, folding his arms.

"Do you want me to really breathe in that fresh detergent smell? Do you want me to appreciate how nicely organized the numbers are on the notices from the bank? " He exclaimed one more time, but angrily now.

"That's not what I meant. " Onna said.

"I'm sorry, but we have a life that I don't want, and you won't go back to the one we had. " David said, but calmly this time.

Onna sighted. "He's right. "

I smiled. "Technically. But you know the solution, don't you? "

She nodded. "We can make a new life. "

.
.
.
.

"Come on Lexy. I'll take you home. " She nodded while thanking me.

"Come on, I'll walk you out. " Onna offered.

"Uh it won't be necessary. " I said, nervously.

She frowned. "Luca gave you a lift here, right? " I nodded. "Okey. I'll see you later. "

"Before we go... " Lexy said. "Do Mom and Dad know about the jail stuff? "She asked, smirking.

"What're you gonna do? Tattle? " Onna asked, folding her arms.

"I'm trying to think of what I could blackmail you for. " Lex said.

"How about an *ss whoopin'? " The three of us started laughing.

"Okay. We gotta go now. Bye. " I said when I was done with laughing.