Chapter 12

(Fran's clothes in media)

~~~~ Last Time On '30 Days To Find Love' ~~~~

You can't just show up at a police station and ask to see a suspect. I'll need some kind of story, something that'll get me in...

Hmmm...

I'll pretend I'm his wife!

Why tue hell not? I think wives have visitation rights...

.
.
.
.

"Excuse me. I'm here to see Napoleon Ferro. " I said to a police officer.

"Name? "

"Mandy Ferro. " That was good.

He picked up a piece of paper. "You're not on the list. In fact, no one's on the list. " He said. "Visitors for this suspect aren't currently being admitted. " He added.

I sighte. "Please I have to see him. I'm his wife. "

He shook his head. "Wife or not, you can't get in until they clear him for visitors. So as you're not a lawyer or a cop, you can't see him. I'm sorry. "

Great!

"But I'm pregnant! " I exclaimed.

Wow were did that come from?

He rose his eyebrow. "You're pregnant and you're dressed like this? "

I rode my eyebrows at him. "I'm one week pregnant. I'm gonna wear stuff like this until my tummy grows. Got a problem with that? " I seriously need to shut up.

"Anyway... " He trailed. "So what if you're pregnant? "

"He doesn't know yet. I need to tell him. "

"You can call him over the phone. " He answered, shrugging.

I rose my eyebrows at him. "Would you propose to someone over the phone or with a note? " I asked, crossing my arms.

"No. "

"That's not how you tell someone you're pregnant either! " I exclaimed.

He picked up another piece of paper. "Well, that's funny. "

"What is? "

"He doesn't have a spout listed. " He said, crossing his arms over his chest.

I started laughing nervously. "Oh, that is funny! Must be some kind of error. " He gave a look. I sighted. "Fine! We're not technically married. But that's only because we never bothered with a marriage license. "

.
.
.
.

Well, that wasn't humiliating at all!

But... I can't give up on this. I'm going to need help in helping him.

I need someone smart... Someone I can trust.

I picked up my phone and dialed a number.

"Hey _____, are you busy tomorrow? I need to ask you a big favor. Something a little strange. "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Francesca POV
----/ 20 Days 'Til Amor Aeternus \----

I was currently siting in my living room, waiting for him to get here. I was currently texting Vilu. I haven't seen her in so long! Suddenly there was a knock on the door.