Chapter 9 {Part 2}

(Reminder of Fran's clothes in media)

~~~~ Last Time On '30 Days To Find Love' ~~~~

"Hi, welcome to... " I said as I heard the bell ding. I turned around. "Oh! Hey. " I said happily as I saw Diego.

"Hey! How was the interview? " He asked, smiling.

"It was good, but god knows how many other people they saw. "

"Did you turn up the charm? " He asked, smirking.

I laughed. "All the way to twelve. " I replied, smirking as well.

"I've actually got some news of my own. I'm applying to continue music school. " He exclaimed happily.

I smiled. "That's amazing! " I exclaimed.

"I've saved up enough so that I can afford it, if I get a good scholarship. "

"You'll get it. " I said, nodding.

.
.
.
.

I was currently cleaning the coffee shop when my phone vibrated. I looked at it and saw a text from Alexia.

'I'm currently @ Onna's place. David said he's coming over in an hour. He said he wanted 2 talk 2 Onna. Come here ASAP. Onna needs our support. '

.
.
.
.

Fran: "Hey! I need you to take me to a place. "

??: "Sure thing. Where are you now? "

Fran: "I'm outside the coffee shop. "

??: "Oookay. Where are we heading? "

Fran: "White Plains. My sister needs me. "

??: "Okay. I'll meet you in 5 minutes. See you later. "

Fran: "Thank you! I owe you. B-Bye!! "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Francesca POV

"I owe you. Big time. " I told him as he was currently driving.

"Like I had a choice. " He replied.

"Come on Luca, she's your sister too. " (A/N: Take that 😂😂)

"Okay. One: She isn't my sister. She's my step-sister. " I rolled my eyes at him. "You and Alexia are my sisters. And two: When you told me 'my sister needs me', I thought it was Alexia. " (A/N: Surpriiiiise 😂☺️)

"Why? " I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Because she's the rebellious one. God knows what she does. "

"Yeah. I can't say anything to that. " I said, nodding. "But I did tell you she lives in White Plains. You could've guessed I was talking about Onna. "

"Whatever. " He said, rolling his eyes. "Okay. We're here. " He said as he pulled up in the drive way.

"Wait here. This situation is complicated enough. " I said, getting out of the car.

"NO OFFENSE TAKIN' . " I heard him yell.

I ignored him and went to the door. I looked under the 'Welcome' map and took the spare key and opened the door. "Hi. " I said as I saw David, Onna and Alexia.