Chapter 3

(Francesca's clothes in media ---->)

~~~~ Last Time On '30 Days To Find Love' ~~~~

"Well? " I asked tapping my foot on the floor impatiently.

"You see... " The one in black trailed. "... My name is León. "

"And I'm Maxi. " The one in white said.

"Ok. Nice meeting you... " I said looking at them while rubbing my hands together. "... Well not really. Who are you? "

"We're both from the Underworld. " Maxi said. "I'm an Angel and he's a Demon. "

"You two are from the what now? " I asked, completely shocked.

----------------

"Isn't there anything that I can do BESIDES going to the Underworld and to my sure death? " I asked.

"No. " León said.

"Actually there's Amor Aeternus. It's this thing where you have to find the love of your life in 30 days. If you find him, you'll live. If you don't, then you'll come with us" Maxi said.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Francesca POV

----/ 29 Days 'Till Amor Aeternus \----

I woke up the next day and went to the bathroom. Since I took a shower yesterday I just brushed my hair and teeth. I got out of the bathroom and opened my closet. I got changed (the clothes on the top) and got my purse. You see this is my usual routine.

Then I went to the living room and saw Violetta texting. When she looked up she smiled.

"Ready to go? " I asked smiling at her.

She nodded. "Yep. Let's go. " She said as we linked arms and went to the coffee shop.

*At The Coffee Shop*

As we got there I went to the cash register, as usual.

"Good morning. " Tomas said coming to me. He turned to look at me. "You look exhausted. "

"I'm fine. I can do my job. " I answered.

"Alright, I won't push it. " He said. "I learned that lesson yesterday. "

I rolled my eyes and welcomed the costumer.

"Can I help you? " I asked politely.

"Yes please! Coffee with cream and sugar and a bagel. "

Since Luca isn't here yet, I made them for him. I handed his order to him once it was done.

"That's $2.50. " I said handing them to him.

"Here you go. " He handed me the money.

"Have a nice day. "

"Uh... Can I have my change, please? " He asked. Whoops. I gave him. "That isn't enough. " I sighted and gave him more. "That's... Way too much. "

I groaned. "Just take it and go already. "

"... Ok. "

"Francesca. " I turned and saw Tomas. I went to him. "Did I just see you give that guy a twenty in change for a cup of joe and a bagel? Did he pay with a twenty-five dollar bill? " I gave him that much money?