Chapter 15

Francesca's P.O.V:
----/ 18 Days 'Till Amor Aeternus \----
~~~~> 3:30 pm <~~~~

I'm currently sitting on my bed. I still can't believe that Marco wants me to pretend to be his girlfriend. I'm pretty sure his parents aren't that bad. I need to get ready.

I went to my bathroom, got rid of my clothes took a long bath. I'm pretty sure that it's too early anyways. After my long comfortable hot water bath, I got towels: one around my body and one wrapped on my hair.

I went back to my bedroom and opened the shopping bags. Everything he brought me is so beautiful... But I think I narrowed it down. I got the dress and accessories and bag,mdid my make-up. I checked my phone and noticed that I had a message from Marco.

Marco - 6:25 pm: «Hey. U ready?»
Fran - 6:28: «I m now.»
Marco - 6:29: «Outside ur house.»

I put my phone in my purse and locked at myself one more time in the mirror.

I'm dressed to impress.

I walked outside of the house and saw Marco leaning against his car. I went in his direction. I tapped on his shoulder as he looked up at me, eyes wide open.

"Wow." He breathed.

I smiled. "Pretty enough to impress Me. And Mrs..." I stopped. "Wait. What's your last name?"

He laughed. "Travelli. And yes. I think they'll be impressed." I nodded. "Just to be safe enough, I'll try to do most of the talking. Let's go. We can hammer out the details of our back-story on the ride there. I don't like to think what would happen if we were late."

I nodded my head in agreement as we entered the car.

*AT MARCO'S MANSION*

Waw. This place is amazing!

We walked inside. "Hello Mother." He politely greeted his 'Mother'.

"Say good evening, Darling. We're not savages here." She replied. She looked at me. "And you must be..."

"Francesca." I continued for her as she nodded. "It's a pleasure to meet you." I added, smiling.

"That's right. Marco told me your name over the phone, but I wasn't sure if what I heard was correct. People are named such interesting things these days." Wait was that an insult or a complimemt. "George, come greet your son and his guest." She said as a man, which I believe is Marco's Dad.

"Are you two engaged?" He asked as he came towards us.

Are you kidding me?

No 'Hello, how are you doing?' first?

"Do you see a diamond on her hand, George? Of course they're not."

"It's a pleasure -"

I was saying but was cut off by Marco's Mother. "You already used that one."

I rose my eyebrows. "... I'm very happy to make your acquaintance, Mr. Travelli." I corrected.

He shrugged. "Thank you. Let's eat." He said and left to the dining room.

"I didn't know you could be so charming, George." Mrs. Travelli said as she walked behind him.

Marco sighted. "Now the real fun begins." He said following his parents as I walked with him.

This is going to be harder than I thought...

We all sat on the dining room chairs and started eating. "So, how did you two meet?" Mrs. Travelli asked.