Chapter 2

(Reminder of Francesca's clothes in media ---->)

~~~~ Last Time On '30 Days To Find Love' ~~~~

"Hey there gorgeous. " He said grinning.

"What do you want Marco? " I asked with an annoyed tone, hoping he'll understand.

"Taking you on a date, that's what I want. " He said. I sighted and looked at him.

"If you're not gonna order anything, then the door is right over there. " I said pointing at it. "And no. I won't go on a date with you. " I said, faking a smile.

------------

Diego - 9:57 am : Ok. Can u meet me tomorrow at the music store? At 9:30 pm?

Francesca - 9:57 am: Sure. See u tomorrow.

------------

"Sorry but we're closed now. " I looked up and saw the man from earlier today. "What're you doing here? I'll call the police if you don't get out of here right now. " I shouted at him.

"Oh really? " He said smirking as I saw a gun in his hand. He aimed it at me as I started screaming. He was about to shoot when he stopped. "WHAT THE F***! " He screamed and got out. Is there something behind me?

I slowly turned around and saw two men. One was dressed in black and the other one in white.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Francesca POV

"WHO IN THE BLODY HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE? " I shouted at them.

"How can you see us? " The one in black asked.

"What? Why wouldn't I see you? Are you some kind of ghosts that can't be seen? " I asked them, calmly this time. They just stood there without answering my question. "Well? " I asked tapping my foot on the floor impatiently.

"You see... " The one in black trailed. "... My name is León. "

"And I'm Maxi. " The one in white said.

"Ok. Nice meeting you... " I said looking at them while rubbing my hands together. "... Well not really. Who are you? "

"We're both from the Underworld. " Maxi said. "I'm an Angel and he's a Demon. "

"You two are from the what now? " I asked, completely shocked.

"Well yeah. You see, you were supposed to be shot by that man but Maxi over here... " He said pointing at him. "... Forgot what to do. "

"Hold on a minute. " I said as they nodded. "You're saying that I was destined TO DIE TODAY? " I asked freaking out.

"Pretty much. " Maxi nodded.

"It' not a big deal. We can take you now. " León said.

"WHAT? Hell no! " I shouted. "Isn't there anything that I can do BESIDES going to the Underworld and to my sure death? " I asked.

"No. " León said.

"Actually there's Amor Aeternus. " Maxi said.

"What's that? " I asked.

"Forget it. It's something impossible to happen. " León said, clearly angry.

"I don't care I wanna know what's that. " I snapped at him.

"It's this thing where you have to find the love of your life in 30 days. If you find him, you'll live. If you don't, then you'll come with us. " Maxi explained as I nodded.

"So let me get this straight. It's either I find the love of my life and survive, or I won't find him and die? " They nodded. "This is just ridiculous. "

"Well do you prefer dying right now? " León asked.

I groaned. "Okay fine. Can you two leave now? " They disappeared as I gasped.

Wait.

They must have some magical powers.

Oh god I'M GOING INSANE!

*At Francesca's House*

I sighted as I hopped in my hot shower. Today was one heck of a day. The Angel's words replayed in my mind.

'It's this thing where you have to find the love of your life in 30 days. If you find him, you'll live. If you don't, then you'll come with us. '

How the f*** am I going to do this? It's impossible.

My life is WAY too complicated.

I hopped out of the shower and wore my pajamas. I went to my bedroom and fell to a deep sleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hello there!
Second chapter!!
What do you thing is going to happen next?

Comment and vote!
See you next time!

~Nour xox