{One - The Parental Council}

"Welcome to the Parental Council Meeting."
It was Almond Cookie who spoke. He was the self-appointed leader of the weekly Parental Council. To be frank, it was the first Parental Council Meeting. Ever. The council was completely new, and had been established that very same day.

"Why are we here? My employee has requested for me earlier." Blackberry Cookie said in her usual monotonous voice. The other parent and caregiver cookies were also there too. There were all interrupted from their daily work around the kingdom and called to the Town Hall. Some of them included Cookies such as Roll Cake, Cherry Blossom, Sea Fairy, Pure Vanilla, and others. They  asked why they were there, sitting at an oddly long banquet table in the town hall

"First question. You all have at least one child cookie in you care?" The policeman detective asked sternly, eyeing every adult (or teenager, in one case) in the room. Everyone nodded.

"I have a child by the name Onion Cookie in my care." Blackberry said, with a curt nod.
"Pancake's my little bro. I'm the one looking after him." Roll Cake replied.
"I had fostered Sorbet Shark and Peppermint. They aren't too much trouble, but I must say that this is temporary until their caregivers are found." Sea Fairy added.
"Custard Cookie is my grandson. His father and mother are not available to look after him at the moment." Pure Vanilla stated.
"Cherry Cookie is my younger sister, and Gumball is staying with us for times being." Cherry Blossom said.

"Well, I am here to tell you that some of your kids, and of others of whose parents are absent at the moment, have been misbehaving, if I should say." Almond spoke.

"What transpired?" Blackberry asked. Her face was expressionless, but the faint notes of wonder showed that she was quite interested.

"Well, the kids have been rather... energetic, I should say." The man told everyone, surveying the room as he spoke. "I have received multiple reports of pranks and incidents that disrupted adult's activities, and all of them linked to the kids of this town."

"They are just children, Almond." Pure Vanilla said reasonably, "Childhood is the time to play and enjoy life."

"That is the case, Pure Vanilla, sir, but the kids have been disrupting normal town activity. It would take a long time to explain everything, but the ones most often the cause of the incidents are Gumball, Cherry, Devil and Pancake Cookie."

"Was someone talking about my mentee?" A loud voice interrupted. Everyone turned to the door, and saw Fire Spirit entering the town hall with their gremlin-looking mentee Devil Cookie in tow. Both had a mischevious, smug smirk plastered on their face as per usual. "Did he do something good?"

Almond Cookie sighed and said, "No. He was one of the kids who pranks the other citizens frequently, and ends up disrupting their activities, even upsetting them at time."

"Whaddya talking about? My child is completely fine!" Fire Spirit boasted. At that very moment, said child was sneaking up behind Almond, transforming into his spectral form. The rest of the parent and caregivers had noticed this, and were looking at either the smug legendary or the devil child.

Cherry Blossom stood up from her seat and yelled, "Look behind you, sir!"

The man rapidly turned around to see the spectral form of the prankster child looming over him. He was briefly started and then, about a second or three after, let out a startled gasp. Some of the others cowered at the sight. Almond, on the other hand, recovered quickly and bellowed at the child, "Not funny." He turned to the others and said, "Exactly what I am talking about." The policeman glared at Fire Spirit. He quickly told the legendary demigod to tell the child to leave and take a seat.

"Just before I was quiet crudely I interrupted, I was going to explain that we should build a daycare for all of the kids to go to so they don't disrupt the others. It would be good place for the young cookies to make new friends and play peacefully together."

All of the adults in the room except for Fire Spirit (and a few others) nodded.

"Anyways, if we want to have this daycare sooner than later we should get it built quickly. Anyone with me?"

The adults nodded again and a few replies of enthusiastic 'Yes's, seemingly indifferent 'Lets do it's and deadpan 'No's were heard.

The meeting lasted for another half an hour. The adults and teenagers chattered about how the daycare should look like, what the kids would play with and who would look after them.

Finally, Almond said, "Meeting over."The fire legendary breathed a sigh of relief, and stood up.
A few of the others stood up too.

Fire Spirit left the town hall. He met up with Devil Cookie. They both turned into their respective forms and soared into the blue sky. They received a few stares as people saw a Cookie engulfed in fire and a spectral flaming demon head flying in the middle of day.

Sea Fairy walked out of the town hall. Her watery dress leaving a shiny wet trail of water and bits of sea foam followed in her wake. Once on the road, she lifted her sword up, the sharp point directed at the heavens. Before anyone could even blink, a whirlwind of water surrounded her. The woman was engulfed, and before anything was to be done about it, she was gone. Only a puddle of salty sea water was left.

Eventually, the rest of the adults made much less flamboyant exits and went to get on with their day. They had work to do, after all. Almond interrupting them for a meeting of a town council that hadn't even existed before the very day wasn't something they expected on their daily schedule... Or ever.

Soon, Almond was the only one left, alone at the long table. He sighed, and reached for the mobile phone that was tucked away in one of the many inside pockets of his ginormous jacket. Some Sugar Gnome builders would be really useful. Also, he'd need to quickly give one certain Cookie that he was hoping would accept the job as a daycare teacher. My, there is a lot to do, isn't there. He thought and signed again, but a tad but louder than before.

Well, a daycare wasn't going to build itself.