{Four - Timeout and Uninvited Visitors}

"So," Gumball whispered, "Let's recap the plan."

The little boy quietly (surprising, isn't it?) read out the plan step by step. At that point, Devil Cookie had also joined in and was sitting with them at the table.

"1. We will need to distract Spinach Cookie. Maybe you, Devil?"
"Whatever." Devil shrugged, and lay his flat feet on the table. Cherry pushed them back under, as they were covering the paper with the plan on it.
"2. Pancake will get lots of paints and Cherry will get some of her empty Cherry Bombs."
"Yes, sir!" Pancake happily chirped, doing a mock salute.
"3. We will fill Cherry Cookie's bombs with paint, Pancake will have some of my gumballs to throw, I have a lot, and my cannon will be filled with both gumballs and paint."
"With me, the day at this place will start off with a BANG!"
A momentary silence.
"Worst. Pun. Ever." Said a shocked Devil Cookie.
Gumball cleared his throat loudly (it almost did sound like he actually had something in his throat) and whispered,
"Are you listening to me or not?"
"Yes, we are." Said the other tricksters.
"Okay then. 4. While Devil is distracting Spinach Cookie, we will be... decorating the outside walls of the daycare with beautiful color. An easel and pieces of paper are too small anyway."

Devil stood up, and quickly ran to the bathrooms.
Cherry, Pancake and Gumball started with the plan by grabbing all the paints they could for their arsenal.

What they didn't know, was that at the table right next to them, sat Snow Sugar, Angel and Onion. And they heard everything.

***

Devil was in the bathroom of the daycare. The water was enchanted to make sure the cookies didn't get soggy, but Spinach wouldn't know. He dipped his hand under the sink. His doughy hand turned wet, but not soggy and limp. Devil tinkered around to make it have the right look. When he was satisfied that it looked very, very soggy, he let out an EXTEREMELY LOUD WAIL.

***

Meanwhile, Gumball and the rest were outside with their creative weapons and hopefully creative artistic minds ready. The canvas? Daycare's outside walls.
"Let's make a masterpiece?" The leader of the trickster pack yelled.
"Yeah!" The two others yelled back (but a little more quietly, so no one notices them.)
They suddenly heard a wail that would surely be able to bring Cookies back from the Crumbled*.
Gumball knew it was Devil's doing, as he had lots of experience with pranks and therefore, amazing acting.

The three, sure that the plan was going perfectly, started blasting.

***

Back in the daycare itself, Spinach had just heard the bloodcurdling scream. She had run into the bathroom to see Devil Cookie crying a little, his left hand more soggy than anything she had ever seen.

"Oh my!" She exclaimed, "Are you OK?"

"I got water on me from the sink when washing my hands, and my hand is really soggy no-oo-w!"

"I will go get some bandages and healing Star Jellies." Spinach assured Devil hurriedly and ran off to get the First Aid Kit.

Angel and Snow Sugar, meanwhile, saw the events in the bathroom unveil. The angel kid thought, is Spinach that dumb?! The water is enchanted.
"We need to tell Spinach about the trickster's plan. They are probably doing it right now." Snow Sugar whispered.
"How about you tell Spinach about what we heard, and I go confront them? I think I know where they are." Angel Cookie whispered back. They had a not-entirely-friendly smile on their face. The kind of smile which meant that the 'trademark Angel stare' would be brought yet again into the world for the sole purpose of intimidation.

"Okay," Snow Sugar replied, Snow King nodding along, "Oh! I think they left a piece of paper with what I think is their plan. Let me go tell Spinach before Mr. Almond comes or something."

The kid bolted over to where Spinach was, and pulled on her sleeve. "I need to tell you something," they whispered, holding the plan

Angel flew through the back door into the yard, where Sorbet Shark, Squid Ink and Peppermint where now sitting together in the paddle pool, chatting. The angel kid floated past them, and down the path.

In front of the daycare, Gumball, Cherry and Pancake were having a blast (pun unintended). The wall was already mostly covered in messy splatters of colorful gumball, paints of various colors that didn't all compliment each other, and there were small painted dents from where Cherry Cookie threw her new paint-filled bombs.

"Stop right now!!" Angel Cookie yelled, their classic trademark death stare aimed right at
them. Gumball dropped his cannon in shock, which landed on Pancake's foot. "OW!"

"Wait, how did you know?!" Cherry exclaimed, a pouty look on her face. She hugged her remaining cherry Bomb close. 

"You literally left the paper with the plan on the table. Also, we literally heard you discuss the plan."

"We?"

"Snow Sugar, Onion and I did."

The pranksters exchanged glances.

"Also, Devil Cookie is pretending his hand is Soggy. The water is enchanted..." Angel Cookie seemed to be dissapointed with his trickster peers.

Footsteps of two cookies - ones smaller and quieter, the others bigger and quicker- were then heard running down the path.

Spinach and Snow Sugar appeared, just in the nick of time. Spinach looked at the ruined daycare wall, and back at the pranksters. "Explain." Angel stared their classic death stare, just to convince them.

***

About half an hour later, everyone was inside. Gumball, Cherry and Pancake Cookie had just had  to clean all if the paint off the daycare walls. They were now sitting in timeout, facing the wall.

It was reading time at the moment, and  everything was reading in peace and quiet,  without any pranksters causing a ruckus.

Suddenly, a loud bang resounded. Everyone jumped back. There was a flash of red in the middle of the room, and five figures were faintly seen appearing in the smoke. When it cleared, a sinister woman cookie was there, standing imposingly. She had short white hair, purple skin, a pair of black horns protruding out of her head. Huge black shoulder pads, a dress in a two tone of black and red. A red staff with a white horned skull at the top.

It was Dark Enchantress Cookie.

((TO BE CONTINUED))

{Author's Note: I hope you are enjoying this story! Fighting writer's block and writing three fics at the same time. Next chapter will be out tommorow, hopefully. I update my other stories frequently as well.}