{Fourteen - The Quest for Gumball's Cannon}

"What happened?!" Timekeeper said. She had closed the time rift, and was looking at Gumball intently.

"I j-just realized that my cannon is gone!!" Some tears pricked up in his eyes. He wiped them away, but they came again. "I love my cannon! It's for my art!!" The boy cookie started sobbing into his hands, making them look unpleasantly soggy.

"Oh for the love of sandwiches..." The time traveller sighed. She clicked her fingers, and a large manual titled "How to Care for Children Cookies' was summoned. Unfortunately, it fell onto her head. The book was so heavy that it squished her top hat. She quickly straightened her hat out and opened the manual. Once Timekeeper skimmed through it and saw it was of no use for her current situation, she threw it away. It flew, flew, flew all the way down to the ground.

The kids swore they heard someone let out a yelp of pain, down below in the woods where the book had fallen.

"Umm..." Cherry Cookie interrupted. She was patting her friend's shoulder, trying her best not to get soggy from his tears."Gumball is about to have his monthly meltdown. A little help here?"

"Ah! Meltdown, yes." Timekeeper said, "Okay, kid, when do you last remember having that cannon of yours?"

"I-I remember t-taking it b-before we left... I think m-my b-back was lighter after when I, l-like, a-almost fell..." The kid said through heavy sobs.

Timekeeper nodded. She summoned the clone of someone else's empty notebook (with a pen) and wrote down what he had just said.

"I'll check the timerifts to see if your little gumball cannon is nearby, OK?"

"O-okay, T-timekeeper."

"Now stop crying, for sandwiches sake." She said, then added, "Please."

Timekeeper open up multiple time rifts, and analyzed each of them. This carried on for a while, and the kids watched the positions of the timerifts and the colors inside change. Then, it seemed like she found gold.

The time rift was bigger than she had expected it to be when she first summoned it. There was a multitude of various colored lights coming out of it, and there was a very blurry image. It was so blurry all everyone saw were streaks of blue, beige and brown.

"Why is this stupid timerift so friggin big?!" Devil demanded.

"Well, let me just do some investigating. It seems like the cannon is somewhere there, but I don't know what 'there' is."

She jumped in quickly to investigate, leaving the kids all alone on the golden scissors. They sat, fidgeting nervously. Pancake stole back the iPad. He was about to go onto DoughTok when he realized there was no signal. The kid groaned.

Then, the time traveler jumped out of the time rift and onto the scissors with an appalled look on her face where her usual smile should have been.

"Sorry I've been gone for so long. Two hours go by so fast..." She said.

"Two? It's only been ten minutes?" Peppermint said.

"Oh?... Oh! I guess time runs differently.. there."

"What happened?" Snow Sugar asked, "You look a little worried, Miss Timekeeper."

Timekeeper walked on the scissors like on a tightrope towards Gumball. "Kid, I've tracked your cannon and it seems to be somewhere there." She pointed towards the ginormous rift. "And there seems to be a COMPLETE ALTERNATE UNIVERSE!!"

"Woah." Gumball cried out in surprise, "My cannon is in another universe?!"

"Technically yes. I have no idea how it got there, though, so I need to check."