{Twelve - MSB Jokes and Two Sea-Voyagers}

{Author's Note: +700 reads! Long chapter time woohoo! I hope you are enjoying this story with no proper plot!!}

***

Timekeeper sighed.

"Kids, stop being dramatic..." She said. After all, she had seen many timelines if the kid's future - the one they saw was only one of many others. It really wasn't as astounding as the things she had seen.

"I am literally looking at my future self, He- I mean, I, look so COOL!! Sooo posting this on DoughTok!! Hashtag Future Me!!" Pancake exclaimed, as hyper-excited as he would be if he ate an entire crate container of sugary sweets. He pulled out his iPad from under his cape. Just as he was about to press the Record button, Timekeeper grabbed the iPad from him and gave him a stern look.

"No, you must not do that. There is so many ways in which your actions could have gone wrong." Timekeeper berated him, "After all, no one must know of any cookies future until it comes."

"...you have literally just shown us the future version of Pancake. Tad self hypocritical?" Walnut objected, letting out a laugh.

There was a silence from Timekeepers behalf.

She finally answered after approximately 34.05678 seconds,

"A valid point. Let me just go eat my words."

"How is it possible to eat your words?" Pawn White wondered, "How do they taste? Do they taste like Jellies?" She licked her lips.

"Its a figure of speech, Pawn White, sister." Pawn Black replied to her twin sister's question.

"Oh."

"Anyways, kids." Timekeeper said, "If you want more time travelling, then let's go."

All of a sudden, an emerald green time rift opened right next to them. Timekeeper seemed to have been expecting whichever Cookie that had come, so the kids decided not to panic. Which was good, as the person was someone the time travel veteran was very familiar with.

A small but complicated forest-green plane flew out of the time rift. At the seat was the young woman cookie that they saw arresting the Twizzly character earlier that day. She looked the same as before, except that she wore rather abnormal-looking goggles shaped like cogs. The apparent plane stopped and faced the floating Sonic Embroider. The cookie stood up in her seat.

"Timekeeper, hi!" She hurriedly said, then noticed the kids. Her face turned to one of slight despair, "Oh, don't tell me you surprise adopted a bunch of random kids again..."

Timekeeper laughed, "Oh, you're so funny, Croissant. Of course I didn't surprise adopt! I never did that! We are just on a field trip."

"Please can this a normal field trip?" Croissant almost seemed to plead. The time traveler smirked.

"What the frizz? No way!" Timekeeper exclaimed triumphantly.

Croissant didn't get the joke.

The time traveller facepalmed herself. "You are literally the younger me!! How did you not get that?!"
"Anyways," she said, not waiting for an answer, "The kids and I gotta dash! Lots more futures to see!"

Timekeeper's younger self sighed tiredly, and got into her plane. She steered it into the green time rift, and was gone; as if she had not been there just a moment ago.

Meanwhile, Timekeeper herself was steering the scissors in front of yet another time rift. She peered inside to check what it led to. The image was only a little blurry, but not distorted. Everyone could still see a grand ship floating atop the carpet of ocean water, and the bright sun shining down warm, inviting rays of sunlight onto it.

"This is our next stop, let's go!"

They flew into the time rift, and everyone held on tight as a series of flashing lights blinded them. Timekeeper was the only one to keep her eyes open that whole time as she enjoyed the spectacle.

Soon, they exited the time rift.
"Open your eyes kids, we're here."

The kids looked down with caution as they realized the scissors were floating just above the giant mass of water called the ocean. In front of them was a intricately made wooden pirate ship. There was a single cookie on deck. They seemed to be sweeping it thoroughly.

The scissors floated up, up, and only stopped when they reached the top of the mass.

"Sooo high up..." Onion wailed.
"Affirmative." Walnut replied nervously.
"You're right."
"You are correct."

"Kids, shh!" Timekeeper shushed them, and they flew a little lower. They could see that the cookie sweeping was a young man with blue hair and light-colored dough. He wore a sailor boy's attire and waterproof boots while he sweeped away.

Peppermint quickly noticed the similarities, and whispered, "Is that me?" He received a nod.

The surprises continued as another cookie walked into deck. They were a young adult cookie dressed in a glamorous pirate attire. There was a brown triangular pirate hat sitting on top of their blue hair, curious blue eyes on a slightly pinkish purple-doughed face. They wore a clean shirt with lots of crinkles, ruffles and folds. Over which, they wore a black vest and black pants with pointy brown boots also. In their hands was a familiar, if not slightly rusty, yellow handheld telescope.

"OoOooOo," the present time Sorbet Shark bubbled out as he seemed to recognize who it was. He turned to Peppermint and asked him for his opinion.

"Yes, Sorbet Shark, they do look a lot like you " Peppermint said, nodding.

"Oh, but that's because they are you!" Timekeeper laughed in a matter-of-factly way.

A momentary silence.

"Really?"

"OooOoo?" Sorbet Shark marveled at their future self.

"Yep." She affirmed.

But surprisingly, the pirate figure on deck (or future Sorbet Shark, I should say) started... talking!

"They will be able to talk in the future?" Cherry wondered, "I thought they could only speak in bubble words."

"Sorbet Shark will learn but it will take them a while." Timekeeper winked at the kid and gave them a thumbs up.

It was a slightly high pitched and a quite childish voice, even though it was coming out of the mouth of an adult cookie. "I've finished some of my daily tasks around the ship, Peppermint! How about you?"

The future sailor boy Peppermint replied, "I just need to finish sweeping and we can go visit Squid Ink? They've grown. Maybe we can bring them some coins? Doubloons are their favourite!"

"Of course we can!"

The kids watched as the future Sorbet Shark went up to the steering wheel. They started steering the ship in the opposite direction of where the present day kids and the future time traveller were.

"And they're off." Timekeeper announced, then added, "We cannot follow them, as there will be a higher chance of them noticing us. And if they notice us, this timeline is done for."

"Well, ain't that reassuring?" Devil grumbled, sarcasm dripping from his voice.

Onion missed the sarcasm and wailed, "No! It isn't!"

"Shh, shh!" Timekeeper hurriedly shushed her. She really wished she had a full length manual on how to take care of a bunch of children cookies.

"Anyways, whose future will we be seeing next? Because this is super epic!!" Gumball asked excitedly.

"You'll see." She winked at him.

((TO BE CONTINUED!))