{Three - Nothing is Happening. Yet}

Once the parents had left, Spinach gathered all of the kids into the main room. She was holding a wooden crate on which the words 'Art Supplies' written with thick black ink in a fancy calligraphy style.

"I have got a box of pencils and crayons and paints and paper! How about we do some art?" Spinach said enthusiastically. She was doing her job pretty well.

A few kids nodded, rivalling her own enthusiasm, but some others opted to not do it.

"Nah, I don't wanna." Devil Cookie grumbled. Angel Cookie, who was floating, wings flapping, next to him, gave Devil their classic stare. He quickly shut up, staring at Angel with concern. Devil wondered how such an angelic cookie's single stare could be so intimidating.

"Everyone can draw whatever they want, and you can sit with whoever you want. Paper is right over here, and pencils are over there," Spinach Cookie continued, pointing everything out. The kids scurried away.

Sorbet, Peppermint and Squid Ink (who decided to come as well, to see their water friends) rushed to a table. Squid Ink grabbed art supplies and paper for the three of them with all of their tentacles. Their water-filled eyes glowed with happiness as Peppermint uttered a quiet thanks and Sorbet bubbled out a grateful 'OooOoOooo'.

Onion Cookie sat at a table by herself at first, setting her onion toy in front of her in a certain pose. She carefully started drawing it out in detail with purple and green pencils of various shades. Onion sat alone, humming a melody she once heard from Blackberry. Even though it reminded her so badly of those haunted houses filled with ghosts she hated, the girl liked it.

Angel Cookie floated past Onion Cookie's desk with a handful of crayons when they noticed what the girl was drawing. The angel flew up to Onion and commented as casually as they could, "What a pretty drawing!"

"T-thank you.." Onion Cookie whispered. Angel Cookie took a seat next to her and started drawing too. The duo drew quietly together. Angel Cookie listened to the girl humming out a melody, and they eventually joined in too, not even noticing. Spinach soon came over to their table, and peered at the art over the kids' shoulders.

"Wow, Angel Cookie! That's a very nice picture of the Cake Hounds Forest!" She commented, then turned to Onion.

Onion Cookie looked up at the part-time daycare lady as she admired the picture. "You drew your onion toy very well, where did you learn how to draw like that?"

"Blackberry," she whispered, and walked away to get more paper, the bottom of her white nightgown trailing behind her.

Meanwhile, the third table was occupied by the pranksters. Cherry, Gumball and Pancake played Hang-cookie (like hangman but cookie version) together.

"Guess the phrase!" Gumball said, as he wrote out four words.
"Ooh, this is going to be hard.." Cherry Cookie mused, and took a guess at a few letters. Pancake took a few guesses too.
Eventually, Cherry and Pancake had guessed all of the letters and unveiled the phrase to be
'Time for a prank."

"That sounds fun! I already drew a picture and I don't have any more ideas!" Pancake exclaimed.
Cherry Cookie piped in, reaching for her drawstring bag she had hid on her lap just under the table and out of sight. "Time for some Cherry Bombs?"

Snow Sugar was walking past their table holding a few pieces of paper and pencils, a shrunken version of Snow King floating behind him. They overheard the three pranksters planning something. The kid went up to their table.

"Are you planning another prank?" Snow Sugar asked them shyly.

Gumball replied confidently, "Yeah, duh. And it will be great."

Snow Sugar said nervously, Snow King doing a nodding motion as he spoke, "Mr Almond told us to not do anything bad."

"It's not bad! It's fun! Mr Almond is just boring." Cherry Cookie replied, a Cherry Bomb already in hand. Snow Sugar sighed and gave up. They knew that if the three had their mind set on a prank, almost nobody could stop.

Gumball grabbed more paper, and the three pranksters huddled so close together that they looked like the form of one giant Cookie. They whispered amongst themselves. 

***

Meanwhile, Almond was in his office, staring blankly at a recent investigation file. No thoughts, head empty. Walnut Cookie was sitting on the rusty old radiator, flat legs swinging back and forth.

"Dad, I'm bored. There's no crimes to investigate."
"There's barely any crimes and mysteries in THIS kingdom, of course you don't have anything to do!" The man exclaimed tiredly.
"Maybe I could go to the new daycare later and see what they are doing?"
Almond sighed and nodded. It wouldn't hurt for her to play with kids around her age.

The daycare was a great idea, He thought, not knowing havoc would soon commence.

((TO BE CONTINUED))

{Author's Note: Sorry for the shot chapter, I usually seem to write more lol. If you are liking this story, give it a vote and make sure to check out my two WIP fanfictions as well. I update frequently at the moment.}