{Epilogue - Almond's Terrible Idea}

{Author's Note: I hope you have enjoyed this book, last chapter of the story, but there will be an author's note chapter where I explain some things after this. Now, enjoy the last chapter!}

***

Walnut rushed to the door, notebook in hand. She opened it. The girl saw her dad standing at the porch, looking at the dent marks from earlier in concern.

"Hi, daddy!" She cheerfully said. Almond turned to her and greeted her back. He then asked,

"Do you know why there are dent marks in the wall?"

"Ooh... That! That's just when Pancake, Gumball and Cherry decided to decorate the front wall.."

"By denting it?" He asked in surprise. But some dents wasn't that bad, right?

"No, Cherry just threw paint-filled bombs at the wall. The paint is all gone now. It happened in the morning, by the way."

"But you weren't here in the morning?"

"About that. Chess Choco told me!"

Walnut's dad knew all of the citizens of the Kingdom, and Chess Choco were not one of them.
"Who are these Chess Choco?" He questioned.

She replied in an innocent voice, "Oh, just bad lady Enchantress's kids or whatever. She came to drop them and two other kids off. Chess Choco told me."

Almond cried out in shock, "DARK ENCHANTRESS?!"

"Yeah?"

"She's literally one of the most dangerous beings on Earthbread and she came to THIS DAYCARE?!" The man cookie started to panic, "Is everyone OK?!"

"Yes, she just came drop some of the kids in her care off, don't worry."

Almond just shook his head in disbelief and sighed. "Oh for Sugar Swan's sake- ugh, can I, just, come in?"

Walnut opened the door fully and stood over to the side, gesturing for her dad to enter. He did so.

Once inside, the detective looked around the room intently. He was shocked by what he was seeing - the table was broken in half, there was black oil
(so he thought) trailing from the bathroom out, a charred dent in the wall, and an emo Spinach sitting in the corner.

"What happened in here?..." Almond whispered. Walnut gave him her notebook. The man looked at her in confusion, nodding to the notebook. She left it in his hands. He decided to open it and see why Walnut gave it to him.

"Just read this, you'll understand..." His daughter said sweetly, and skipped over to sit on the top of one of the broken halves of the table.

A few minutes passed in silence. Almond's eyes grew in disbelief and he was utterly stunned by the words he was reading. After he finished, he turned to his daughter and whispered,

"So you are telling me... The backyard, bathrooms and front wall are wrecked? By giant chess pieces, Wafflebots and Gumball's cannon?! An infamous time travelling criminal from the future attempted an attack on one of the kids?? You went time travelling, saw the futures of your peers, and travelled to an alternate universe where there are millions of creatures similar to the witches?!?!?!" He raised his volume with every sentence, absolutely appalled.

"...yes."

"I am beginning to regret all and ever single one of my life decisions."

Almond Cookie let out a deep, tired sigh.

"This was a terrible idea."

Spinach clarified from the back of the room,

"It was indeed a terrible idea, and you didn't even pay me."

"I'll pay you later." The man sighed again, feeling like he had enough. He strode over to where the emo-fied cookie woman was and took a seat next to her. "Got an extra hoodie?" He asked.

"Yeah." Spinach gave him one and asked him, "Ever heard of Hot Topic?"

The two deepened into a conversation. A conversation about suspiciously emo things.

"Dad, no!!" Walnut exclaimed. She couldn't believe that her dad had decided to turn emo at the very end of the book!!

The nine-year-old ran out of the room, not wanting to witness a man in his mid forties slowly turn emo. Or maybe he already had? She sat down, outside, on the porch.

She looked at the blue sky. Clouds were drifting peacefully along, with not a care in the world. After all, it wasn't them that experienced the chaos, but they were definitely spectators.

What a day, she thought. But not a bad day, unlike what dad thinks.

Not at all.

--+

---+

----+

-----+

------+

--------+

----------+

-----------+

((THE END!))

{Wow, the very rushed end of this story.}
{See the next chapter which is basically the end author's note and where I explain some things.}