{Fifteen - In and Out}

{Author's Note: We've just reached 1k reads and I am so happy! Anyways, I hope y'all enjoy the chapter!}

***

"What is that guy doing?!" Gumball exclaimed in surprise. Everyone was looking at the panicking human in the business suit.

"He's recording us with a giant thin iPad!" Pancake declared in a proud voice.

"That's obvious, you stupid little kid." Devil retorted, obviously annoyed.

"Be careful, everyone!" Timekeeper reminded them, "Humans are naturally more stronger and durable than us as they aren't made of dough, so be careful."

"They aren't made of dough? Weird." Cherry said with a puzzled look. She stroked her chin, mocking Wizard Cookie who would probably do the very action if he was there with them.

"They are made of something called skin, bone and muscle. Also, they don't get soggy when wet, which I found interesting per analysis."

"I thought only Sorbet, Squid Ink and Sea Fairy didn't get soggy when wet. So a bagillion Humans can't get soggy too?!" Peppermint said, a look of awe on his face.

Meanwhile, the man had come closer and was recording them talk. As soon as they noticed, Timekeeper steered the scissors up and away to the ceiling.

"No, no, no, no sir!" Timekeeper said in a singsong voice as loudly as she could, "Please put your phone down. You're just seeing things. We're a hallucination."

("What's a phone?" Pancake asked,, "That's called a big tall ipad, you know..")

The man flinched when he heard the bigger one talk, but continued recording with a trembling hand.

"Am I seeing things?" He uttered quietly.

As soon as he turned off the recording, the time traveler whispered to the kids from the side of her mouth, "Hold on tight everyone. While he's watching his recording, we fly above him and to the exit."

They all nodded.

The Sonic Embroiders zoomed over Otto's head while the voices in the video replayed as he listened to them again in a state of awed shock. They flew to the exit and up the ramp. He didn't notice them.

Outside, the cookies realized, was a whole city. It seemed as if Timekeeper was the only one who wasn't surprised, as she has investigated a part of the city earlier. The weather was grey and it seemed like it could rain any moment. Leaves were getting blown to and fro. The kids marveled at the gargantuan buildings that were one with the clouds, the transport and of course, the Humans.

They all looked different - some smaller, some bigger. They all had different coloured 'skin' and all wore different clothes of colors galore. A lot of the were staring at the screens of the thin rectangular ipads. So far, no one had noticed as they were flying just above the lowest buildings.