Chapter Eight - Run, Tacos and Harry

It takes me forever to write with so much on my plate and me being just pure lazy :P but I'm happy I finished the eighth chapter.

On with the chapter!

~Sea :)

Chapter Eight

I stretched as I slowly opened my eyes the next morning. Taking in where I was again. I was in London with One Direction, Sleeping in Harry's bed and to top it, was going to pretend to be his girlfriend. Life was pretty sweet, to bad it was a lie.

It was a lie me being here. A joke. I was pretending to be someone I wasn't, which was so wrong. I wasn't an escort but just a normal secretary girl who just wants something out of her life. That something, being employment at BP which is London's biggest Publicizing cooperation ever.

Since I hadn't set an alarm and no one came in to wake me it was already 9:00am. I decided to go on a quick early run before lunch.

"Morning, Kristen!" Louis looked away from his TV program to greet me as I walked in. "Going out?" He asked glancing at my attire.

"Yes sir!" I replied with the same cheeriness he had spoke with. "Just a quick run around this gorgeous city. I shouldn't be out to long."

"Okay, well be careful. You have been seen with Harry so you might be a target now by everyone."

When he says "everyone" did that mean mobs of people like at the airport? I really didn't want to deal with that kind of stuff right now. I just want to go on a refreshing run and be with just my thoughts and think. I had to if my plan was going to work.

I made my way out of the building using the stairs as a short warm up. Once I was out front. I did I few stretches to get my muscles loose, after that I jogged down the street enjoying the late morning air.

As I ran. I was running over management's story of how Harry and I met, trying to perfect it in my head so it became natural. The reason this was so important was due to interviews I knew I was going to be participating in, in the near future.

BP crossed my mind all the while I was thinking and it was so hard to focus on one topic. I had to ask Harry or one of the boys when these special social events would happen. I knew with every fiber of my being that a rep from BP would be there and I was ready to blow them away. I didn't cross the world for nothing.

I slowed to a walk and let my breathing settle down. I was already craving some lunch and what was I walking by? A taco shop! I couldn't help but get excited. I absolutely love tacos and I could eat them all day long.

As I was walking in, three giggling girls were walking out. I noticed when I past they stopped to do a double take of me and just then I crossed my fingers praying they wouldn't recognize me. My heart started beating fast as I heard them start to whisper then quickly let the shop door close behind me making a beeline for the restrooms. I definitely didn't want to get attacked by fan girls - Especially since all I wanted was a taco...

I waited in the bathroom stall which felt like hours until I gathered my courage to leave.

The restaurant was practically empty now, other then a middle age gentleman enjoying a delicious looking taco that I now wanted my hands on and a ginger haired man enjoying a newspaper. His back was to me and I didn't give him a second look as I approached the counter to order.

I wanted everything on the menu, but controlled myself and got a normal and this new chicken taco. I found a corner table away from everyone near the window and took a sit. I looked out the window and watched all the cars pass by on the opposite side of the road. I think that was interesting to watch just seeing them drive so differently from Americans. The cars were a lot smaller as well. No where near as big as the big 350 trucks in the states.