Chapter Twenty-One - Soundtrack Sneakpeak

Heading to a youth conference this weekend then going straight to a camp for a week so next update might be late.

Enjoy!

~Sea :)

Chapter Twenty-One

~Harry~

The boys and I were sitting on the couch waiting for the girls. In the spare time I opened my twitter app on my phone.

I saw a lot of tweets from fans about Kristen. I noticed a lot of them were asking me about her having a twitter account, which I ignored because I had never asked if she did and also to defend her, but since I was curious I searched her name and found nothing.

I heard Louis clear his throat and suddenly shoot up straight from beside me on the couch. I followed out of brief surprise. I looked at him and noticed he was smiling. I followed his gaze and my eyes fell upon Eleanor and Kristen walking out of my bedroom.

Louis walked straight up to Eleanor and wrapped his arm around her waist giving her a sweet kiss. "You look great!" He said after.

She giggled in response voicing her thanks. I felt Kristen's eyes on me and when I looked at her our eyes met. Her hair was up and she looked very glamorous in her makeup. I couldn't see her dress fully because she was covered with a white furry coat. She gave me a shy smile and I so badly wanted to return it but simply nodded instead. Her eyes flashed with confusion and I looked away not wanting to see what my actions caused her and proceeded to the door that would take me out side to where the freezing November evening happily greeted me.

Niall, Liam and Zayn jokingly whistled when they saw the girls slide into the limo.

"You guys look hot!" Niall said eyeing both of them.

"Hey mate! She be mine." Louis said wrapping his arm around Eleanor's shoulders giving her a kiss on the cheek.

I was seated by the window with Kristen right next to me. I love Niall to pieces but that comment put me on edge slightly. I knew he was joking but my heart took it as Kristen being looked at as an object more so than a person and I didn't like that. I didn't like it because I have feelings for her... I don't know how deep, but I do. What guy would what his woman being an object? What am I even saying!? She isn't my woman. Just a girl I hired to pretend to be mine. That's right... These feelings aren't real, but then why did part of me not believe that?

I took two deep breaths preparing myself for the crowd of people waiting for us as we slowly pulled into the drop off car line. Of course since this is our event and we are the main attraction, we come last. I looked out the window grateful for the tint.

People were lining the streets for us and my mind once again was blown by how many were there. We wouldn't be so successful without our fans. I closed my eyes humbling myself as I thanked them all again for the support.

We slowly pulled up to the rolled out red carpet lined with flashing cameras and reporters. My body tensed as the wheels came to a stop and to my surprise so did Kristen. I looked at her while I took her hand, a familiar shock inflamed my skin of contact with hers. My other hand moved to grab the door handle. She looked at me with confidence and support and I realized in that moment just how nervous I was with this whole situation. My hard-to-read expression I had put on my face faltered and I could just see how scared I was in the reflection of her eyes. She nodded and smiled a small smile to me to give me reassurance.

Could I have asked for anything better then her? She just knew what I needed without me saying it and for the first time in days I wanted to reach up and stroke her cheek with my knuckles, but caught myself because she was the way she was because that's what she does, it's her job to be that fantasy.