Chapter Six - Meeting The Boys

So just heads up: It will always be in Kristen's Point of View unless noted before the chapter.

~Sea :)

Chapter Six

~Harry~

I groaned almost rolling off my bed trying to hit my alarm. Today was Monday and on my schedule this morning was pick up Kristen. I was really anxious to get to the airport that I barely slept all night because all I could think about was her and the up and coming Weeks of events. What would everyone think if they found out about this plan in my head? Would they even fall for it? The bromance was taking its toll on me and I wanted it to stop. Louis and I are just really, really good friends. We moved in together because we enjoyed each others company we didn't sleep in the same bed or anything. I have my room and he has his and that is how it truly is and on some interviews we mess around because hey! We are dudes and enjoy a good laugh, but sadly people take it to the extreme.

I pulled my blanket with me covering my half naked body as I walked into my bathroom to get ready to leave. I put on what people call my "signature outfit" a simple nice V-neck Tee with a blazer and skinny Jeans.

Feeling I looked appropriate I walked out into the living room running my hands through my hair. Louis was up and laying on the couch where I usually found him -if I'd wake up- early in the morning. He was smiling up at his computer screen which had a lovely Eleanor smiling back at him.

"Just Harry walking in... Yes, ma'am he is going to pick up his lovely lady friend," he said giving me his classic little grin that you love but hate at the same time then added. "El says Hi!"

I looked at the screen and she was waving at me. I gave her a smile and returned the wave then made my way to the kitchen grabbing an apple and sitting down at the counter and stretched my legs out.

Louis normal daily routine is to wake up early and chat with Eleanor before her classes. They are such a sweet and wonderful couple that work the distance between them so well people should look to them for how relationships should be.

I wish I could find a girl to be normal with, someone who screams my name because she missed my presence next to her instead of catching a glimpse of me who is just a stranger to her.

When there is genuine pure love behind anything you do it feels so much better.

throwing my apple in the near by rubbish bin I checked to make sure I had my keys. Saying good-bye to Louis I closed the front door behind me and made my way out to my car and with an anxious heart and mind... Headed toward the airport.

What the heck was I doing? I had to keep reminding myself it was for my peace of mind that Kristen was coming here. That I was the man who made the plan and therefore would follow through even if it was dishonorable in someway. I wouldn't bale, but stand strong in my decision. I had snuck into the lobby of the terminal only noticed by a couple girls with there families. I was so grateful that they were the conservative type fans that didn't scream but shyly approached confirming who I was. I smiled for pictures and signed some autographs then was asked the question I was afraid of.

"What are you doing here anyway, Harry? Surprise getaway or something?" The first girl asked.

"I was about to ask the same thing!" The second girl said getting excited.