Chapter Ten - Papa... Paparazzi

Enjoy the chapter! I did while writing it ;)

~Sea

Chapter Ten

After the visit to Trafalgar square, The boys took me to eat at this quiet tea room where they served a light lunch with a lovely view of gardens surrounding the building. The boys explained to me how they always tried to go to unlikely hang out places for their fans because peace, quiet and privacy were needed to get through their hecktive lives.

"What did you think of Speakers Corner?" Liam Payne asked as I sat down by the nearest bench. My legs felt like Jell-o from all the standing I had done and needed a break.

We are in London's famous royal Hyde Park and Liam was sweet enough to come with me to the Speakers Corner where there was a debate about recycling and how if not done hurts the earth. The rest of the boys had decided that it wasn't "they're thing" and didn't come along but said they would wait for us by Serpentine Lake.

"It was great!" I lied. Well, not a whole lie. I did find the idea intriguing but the debate a bit boring. I smiled brightly up at him.

"You handled your little fan well." I smirked at him winking. While at the corner there was this college student writing a paper about the it and she ended up following Liam and me around and had changed her clothes to make her look unrecognizable so she could approach him again and again. I tried so hard to keep a straight face!

"What surprised me was how many change of clothes she had!" He said with pretend frustration throwing his hands up in his hair.

"That's what happens when you come from a hot famous boy band." I said with my normal pointing-out-the-obvious voice.

"Thank you for informing me of that, I had no idea!." He said with the most weirdest -good weird, almost cute- sarcastic voice I had ever heard. His accent definitely played a part in it.

"Nah, he's just the famous and I'm the hot." I heard a husky low voice whisper in my ear that made me shiver then jump straight off the bench from the feeling of breath on my skin.

"Harry! Jeez! You scared the crap out of me!" He seemed to be sneaking up a lot on me.. I tried to calm my fast beating heart down, but it was useless when Harry was looking right at me with his green eyes glowing and a cheeky smile on his face making him look so adorable.

I looked away to hide my small blush. I really had no idea what I was getting myself into when I accepted to come here. BP was my focus, my goal in this chapter of my life. I had to always remind myself of that often when Harry was around... He made me forget about everything, like there was a spell cast on me and all I wanted was to be close to him. I realized this after the lower deck of the bus earlier... He had held my hand all the way to our next destination keeping eye contact with me. We never spoke a word and it was quiet for the most part, but a comfortable quiet. It was calming.

When he continued to stare at me with his gorgeous eyes, not saying anything Liam spoke.

"I thought you were waiting by Serpentine Lake with everyone else?"

Harry finally moved his eyes off me to speak. "I was tired of waiting so I came looking for you. You can only push Louis in the lake so many times before it gets boring." He said laughing at the recent memory.

Liam's eyes grew wide. "You are kidding, right? Who knows what could be in that water and to top it off, it draws attention to yourselves."

"That's another reason I came looking for you.." Harry stifled to control his laugh. "Girls did spot us and we kinda need to go now. Paparazzi are everywhere!"