Chapter Nine - Trafalgar Square

Hope you like this chapter. I actually did research for this chapter so I hope it makes sense.

Enjoy!

~Sea :)

Chapter Nine

"I'll be right there!" I called to Harry as I slipped on my cute brown suede boots zipping them up.

Today was the day the boys were taking me out too see London and I was super excited! I had never really seen me as the touristy kind of person, but now I was anxious to get going. I honestly had no idea where they were going to be taking me and I think that was the fun of it all.

I joined Harry in the living room checking to make sure I had my wallet with me.

"You don't need anything, Kristen." Harry said with a breathless sigh and slightly annoyed voice. "I told you I would cover your expanses, and I will." He squared his shoulders and headed for the door, me close behind.

I could tell he was trying to enforce his 'manliness' but I have been independent since forever! I couldn't just let someone else take care of me when I am fully capable of doing it myself.

"I know you did, but I'm just not used to people taking care of me." I said as we made our way outside to where the boys were waiting at the car.

"Get used to it." He shot me a quick look and I was grateful we had joined the boys on their chat about socks. I didn't want Harry to notice his words melted my heart.

Because I was busy calming myself down I didn't notice the car was no where insight. "Where is the car, guys?" I asked looking around, puzzled. They all had straight faces, I could tell Louis was struggling though.

"Right there!" Niall pointed down the street.

"No... Way... You guys rented a red double Decker bus!?" I was almost in shock when the bus stopped in front of us and the doors opened.

Harry jumped up onto the step and hung his body half way off, opening his arm that wasn't gripping the bus rail. "Its ready to take you wherever you want to go." He had the cheekiest grin on his face ever. My legs were shacking and I couldn't move, that is until Niall gave me a nudge towards the door. Thanks Niall! I took Harry's hand and he pulled me up onto the bus.

"Let's hit the top!" Harry yelled, pulling me towards the stairs since he was still holding my hand. I heard the boys shuffle on laughing and cracking jokes.

I was speechless as we climbed the stairs. Taking in such a wonderful moment. This was so sweet! I had never left America once and the guys were making sure I had a memorable trip even if I was here for 'work'.

I stood on the second deck looking around as the bus moved down the streets of London. I couldn't hide the smile that was glued on my face if my life depended on it. I looked over at Harry and smiled.

"This is so wonderful, Thank you."

"As William Ewart Gladstone said, "....the way to see London is from the top of a 'bus"." He returned my smile, squeezing my hand.

It wasn't until we heard the boys awwwing at us that we noticed we were still holding hands. It had just felt so natural and so right. We both quickly pulled our hands away and looked off to opposite sides of the bus. I instantly could feel the absence of his hand in mine and slightly pouted about not having the courage to ignore simple little things.

Our first stop was the popular Trafalgar Square.

The bus driver pulled up and stopped at the sidewalk to let us out. I awwed at the view of the fountain, statutes and buildings. Tourists were taking pictures and children ran about enjoying the open space while couples walked by hand in hand whispering to each other. It was a lovely site.