Chapter Fourteen - What's Done is Done

This Chapter I just write what come to me since I didn't really have a direction after the last chapter. Hope you enjoy it and sorry if you don't. :/

~Sea

Chapter Fourteen

~Harry~

Because it went so well, the lads were super happy after the interview that they wanted to celebrate by going drinking. Surprisingly, I wasn't in the mood for that and just wanted to go home.

I ended up staying at Ed's place last night since I needed time away from Kristen. The thought of her made my heart skip a beat. I had thought about her all night I barely could sleep. I kept replayng over and over again in my head the memory of almost kissing her, imagining what her beautiful lips would feel like on mine.

She looked so gorgeous when I saw her standing behind me off set earlier. Though I didn't show it, she had me mesmerized. I already told myself her being here was on my terms and mine only. Once these next few Weeks are over she'll go back to the states where I will never see her again and hopefully this 'bromance' stuff will be put to rest.

"How do you think the interview went?"

I forgot to mention Kristen wasn't a drinker so she opted out of the celebration with the boys and asked to come home with me. I couldn't outright say no, even though I wanted too. That would have just been mean, not commanding.

"Fine." I was being short with her to kill any conversation between us. I didn't want to talk. I didn't want to get to know her more. I Just want to go through the motions, keep her at a distance where I know we are both safe but it's hard when she is so persistent.

She must have got the message that I was not going to chat so she stopped trying to make conversation and sat quietly in my front passenger seat beside me.

The drive to the flat seemed much longer then normal which irritated me. Why must life tempt me like this? The nearness of her made me want to look at her, the more I look at her, the more I want to get to know her but then I have to catch myself. She'll leave eventually long distance like that just isn't possible. I can't let my feelings get into my head to confuse me further about her.

There are somethings that make me curious. Like why such a smart girl is choosing to work as an escort instead of something bigger. She has both a Business and accounting degree and she's an escort. It just doesn't make sense to me. She could be lying... Lying to empress us all or if she is telling the truth, there is more then meets the eye.

I took a quick glance in her direction and she was looking down at her phone checking messages. I tried to read some -snoopy, I know- but she chose that time to look up and my eyes flew back to the road hopefully before she noticed anything.

An uncomfortable silence hung over us as we walked into the flat. The setting sun light shining through the windows casting shadows about the living room. I moved forward heading to my room quickly to grab some clothes.

I didn't say a word as I rummaged through my drawers grabbing a pair of shorts and a comfortable T-shirt. When I turned to leave, Kristen was leaning against the door frame with her arms folded.

I hadn't known her very long but something passed through the both of us as soon as our eyes locked.

I could see questions she wanted to ask, confusion and a bit of sorrow. I tried not to let myself look to long into her gorgeous eyes but I couldn't stop. She drew me in and suddenly all the recent events of today played like a video in my mind. I was so cold to her not giving her anytime of day and I knew now that the confusion was due to my actions. Should we sit down and chat? It might just clear things up... But clearing things up might make things more complicated as well.