Author's note

Hello :)

Before you jump into the story there are a few things you need to be aware of.

First, this is my first full length book, my very first 'serious work' so please, as our dear Adele would say, go easy on me babe(s).

Furthermore, English is not my first language and I'm sure you'll be able to tell because of the grammatical errors that you will probably find throughout the book. Please be kind and once again follow the "Adele rule".

Remember to respect each other in the comment section and to drink water too...although it has nothing to do with what I was saying, but still...it's important.

The first few parts are not the best but it's just the time for the story to really start, and then it gets better, I promise.

I've been writing for a year and a half now so this is no professional work and I should probably stop giving you reasons not to read haha.

What I'm trying to say is that I can't guarantee that you'll love this but I can guarantee that this book is slut-shaming free, feminist and funny.

It might get a bit cliché every now and then but I promise it's not the kind of book that makes you roll your eyes every two seconds.

Give this story a chance and feel free to send me feedback, they're very much appreciated when they're constructive and not just meant to hurt.

Hope you enjoy.

Thank you ♥