Part 58 - Behind a tree

I feel so good, so exhausted too because the night was short but as I feel his arm wrapped around my waist, his breath regularly fanning against the back of my neck as he sleeps peacefully, I also feel content.

It was my first time doing it outside of a bedroom and definitely the first time doing it in a tree, it was exciting but also frightening, I've had to clasp my hand in front of my mouth throughout the whole thing to make sure that Tim and the other children wouldn't hear a new and weird kind of owl hooting in the middle of the night if you know what I mean.

I mean that I was moaning like crazy...did I need to specify?

Whatever.

We fell asleep right away after that and spent the night with our naked bodies pressed against each other but I haven't been cold, this living icicle is surprisingly hot, in every sense of the term hehe.

A fresh breeze blows and I find myself trying to disappear under Tom's body as I do my best to use him as a blanket.

"Stop squirming like that with your ass against my dick if you don't want to be my breakfast too," his deep morning voice surprises me as it echoes right against my ear. I blush almost instantly and Tom doesn't wait another second before he wraps both of his arms around my stomach and makes me roll on top of him, my front pressed against his front as he presses quick kisses against my lips. "Good morning Miss Abberline."

"Good morning," I whisper as I sit up, straddling his stomach. His hands remain on my waist as I start tracing his pecs, I note the few scars that weren't there before, I know he boxed a lot during the past few months but aren't they supposed to box with gloves? Why does he look like he's been fighting with knives instead? "What is this?" I ask as I pass my finger on a little scar right under the swell of his left pectoral muscle.

He keeps his gaze fixated on me as I speak, his eyes watching me intently. "Another discontent loser who cam to claim revenge however he was dumb enough to come alone so..."

"I hate that you went through that," I look at him. What kind of people did he meet there? What has he been through physically? What if it broke something inside of him?

That damn Mister Freeze only smiles at my words, "and I love that you worry about me like that."

"This is not funny, Tom."

"Of course not," he shakes his head, looking serious for a second before this infuriating smile cracks again on his face. I try to slap his shoulder, my usual move, but he manages to catch my wrist before the impact and pulls me closer instead so that he may kiss me. "Last night was the dream," he mutters between kisses.

"Yes, maybe we should get dressed and go down before someone-" the crack of the ladder makes me lift my head up, my heart stops and my eyes widen as I spot Lin, looking back at me with widened eyes, we both freeze for a quarter of second before she screams and accidentally lets go of the ladder and falls.

Tom sits up instantly as he hears the scream with me still in his lap and we both exchange a glance as we hear a loud thud which probably means that...Lin's butt found the ground alright...

"Get dressed," I whisper-shout at Tom as I do so myself and once I'm all dressed up I go to stand at the top of the ladder to check on Lin but don't notice the cub of coffee that she had just placed there before falling, I accidentally kick it and the boiling cup falls right on her head which makes her scream again. "So sorry!" I feel like crying, how can I be so clumsy right now?

Tom appears behind me as he looks above my shoulder at Lin rubbing her butt and her head at the same time as a black liquid poured down her beautiful black hair, maybe I should insist in her beautiful hair as I apologise, or maybe I should avoid talking about how I ruined her shampoo schedule by pouring coffee all over her head...