Part 35 - Mr. Edmonstone

(Sebastian's POV)

Here we go again, another week spent abroad. Honestly I just use that time to do whatever the hell I want without holding the weight of these idiots on my shoulders.

"All the students found their room, I saw to it," Henry, my assistant says. Officially he's the vice-president, but for me he's just an incompetent, most of these clowns are.

"Good, leave," I can't stand his ugly little nerd face. And I hate the way he obeys me like a fucking dog, it's like he's always on the verge of crying or whimpering. Fucking pussy.

"Did I hear this right?" Quinn purrs as she walks up to me once we're all alone. "You can stop being the Head boy for tonight?" she asks with a sly smirk, "does it mean you and I are gonna have fun now?" This bitch could do it anywhere, anytime. I've noticed that the more I look at her, the more her narrowed eyes bug me.

"I indeed am free of my responsibilities for tonight, but it doesn't mean I wanna waste my time with you," I push her away.

"You're always so mean to me," She pouts. She's too easy to manipulate to turn me on, I've had my ways with her so many times, she's so submissive, so...boring.

"I think you have greasy hair, must be because of the flight, it's disgusting."

"You're an asshole!" She snaps.

"I hear you shout but I don't see you leaving, I have other things to do," I sigh, leave already.

She snorts and an ugly fake laugh escapes her lips, "they're not here, your little dog of a vice-president told me they changed their destination last minute and took a plane towards somewhere else. I knew it but I didn't tell you."

What the- I stalk up to her and pin her against the wall, my hand applying pressure on her neck, "what the fuck did you just say?" I hiss through gritted teeth.

"Your...little princess is not here...asshole..." From this close I find her so ugly I could punch her, it wouldn't make things worse.

"Where the fuck did they go?" I growl.

"I-Iceland..." She holds on to my arms as she's now hovering a few centimetres over the floor.

"Get out," I glower at her as she crawls out of my room like a scared animal, she really is a bitch.

My little princess...bullshit, this girl is not worth any more than any other slut on this planet.

Iceland....Fuck!! What the fuck is there to do in Iceland anyway?!

(Ida's POV)

"Something's wrong?" Kala asks.

"No it's nothing. I just had a horrible sensation, a cold shiver or something," I shake my head.

We're in Iceland, we arrived yesterday in the late afternoon, it wasn't a flight as exhausting as the one to Japan though.

"Remember, don't put yourselves at risk and stay on the ski slope, we're responsible for your fucking lives," Lin warns and I can tell you that no one dares to joke or make her feel like they won't do what she wants.

There are cool ski runs in Tungudalur so we're gonna spend the day there. "I swear that if you're lost and die I'll haunt you even on the other side and I'll hunt your family too and I'll haunt-"

"Okay, thank you Lin for this...inspiring speech," William cuts in, "what she means is, don't put yourself at risk, don't be stupid, and have fun," he nods, a warm smile on his face which somehow manages to reassure everybody after Lin's intervention.