Part 43 - Bullies and bullied

So...I did something...

Well you know, the situation with Sebastian and Tom arguing in my room, Tom seemed to be about to commit murder and so I did something. I threatened him to undress in front of Sebastian if he didn't let him go. It worked and it earned me a freezing glare from one Head boy and a wink from another Head boy.

Tom let Sebastian leave the Royal alive and then he locked himself in his room, our room? I don't really know.

"Hi guys, what did I miss?" William asks as he walks through the door, he seems happy and a bit out of breath umm...

Lin and I are in the living room, she's reading and said I could stay here if I promised to remain quiet. "Ida opened a prostitution company in her room and only takes smoking hot Head boys as patrons but appart from that...nothing much," Lin says calmly, not taking her eyes off of her book.

I roll my eyes, "You look like you've had a good day," I smile at William who blushes a little as he- wait! "You're blushing!" I point at him.

"No..." He backs off towards the stairs.

"Oh my god! Who were you with you naughty boy," I smirk and William gulps before running up the stairs.

"Ah...teenagers," I nudge Lin who pinches me in return. "Ouch!"

"Go up there and talk to Flower Power man, he'll buy you a nice bouquet, or a few hundred, and you'll make up."

"Will you let that go?" That jungle incident must be forgotten.

"Never, now go," She nudges me, well she pushes me off of the couch with her arm...that seems more adequate.

"Are we friends?" I ask before leaving.

"In your wildest dreams maybe," Sarcastic bitch, phew, I'm reassured.

I climb up the stairs, am I supposed to apologise? Or should I be expecting apologies? I lied to him, I know it's wrong, but concerning Sebastian driving me home I had no other alternative and nothing happened, there was no point in telling him. About earlier though...I should have told him Sebastian was there in my room, he would have been mad but at least he would have seen that he could trust me. But now...where are we standing?

Once in front of his door I knock softly and let myself in before he tells me to go away, because he will.

"Go away," See.

"We need to talk," I say as I approach him slowly. He's showing me his back because he's working at his desk. I can hear him hammering his pen on the table out of anger as he writes and I make a mental note to buy him a new one.

"I need to evacuate my anger before we do that or I could say something I would regret so except if you've brought me you know who so that I might thrash him I'd advise you to leave this room Miss Abberline," Oh great, the 'Miss Abberline' treatment...

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have lied to you and I get that you're mad or maybe disappointed but in my defence he climbed up my window and came out of nowhere, I didn't really know how to deal with him and then he offered to work on something important with me and it earned him the right to be in my room...to talk,"

"To talk?" He repeats through his teeth. "For you maybe but I know how he works and his main goal is not to 'talk', he wants more and you know it."

There was a time where I thought Sebastian liked me, but then he proved to me multiple times that it was not the case, we have a common goal now and that's why I can trust him in his intentions.

"I don't think so, and I don't care anyway."

"But I care," He jumps out of his seat and finally shows me his stern face. "What am I supposed to say? That I don't mind that you're working on some secret project with someone I dislike and who clearly wants more from you? On my dead body Miss Abberline!"