ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

You stare down at your phone with tears in your eyes, not believing what you are seeing.

It was a photoshopped picture of you naked...your face is on a naked body.

The fact that this has been sent to the whole school made your stomach churn with disgust.

"(Y/n)! Open up!" your best friend, Narcissa, shouts as she bangs on the stale door.

You panic slightly, feeling ashamed to face the light-haired girl, yet you knew that she won't judge you.

The moment you open the door and come out, Narcissa pulls you into a tight hug.

"I will fucking murder Claudia for what she has done, that bi-" you cut her off.

"I just wanna go back to my dorm, please take me there, Nassa" you plead.

Claudia Marshall is the daughter of one of the richest men in the country.

And also the daughter of your father's boss.

She made it her goal to ruin you since it was revealed that her father was having an affair with your aunt.

Which ended in her parents getting a divorce.

Narcissa leads you out of the bathroom, with her arm around your shoulders.

While walking through the hallways, many girls stare at you, some with judgemental stares, others with pity.

Suddenly Claudia and her friends stand in front of you, and Narcissa.

"Did you see the pictures?" She mocks, looking down at you with a smirk painted on her face.

Narcissa tightens her grasp on you protectively.

"You scheming lying bitch, you photoshopped those pictures, Claudia!" She shouts.

"No, I didn't do anything" the accused girl denies cheerfully.

"Stop accusing us, falsely" Veronica, Claudia's best friend exclaims.

Without thinking for a moment, Narcissa does the unexpected, and grabs into Claudia's dark locks before pulling on them harshly.

Your eyes widen in shock at the scene, but before you could interfere, Claudia's friends attack you.

Students also tried to stop the fight but failed miserably.

Suddenly, your head gets harshly slammed against the wall making you fall to the floor.

And lose consciousness.

The only thing you hear is terrified screams.

❀𑁍❀𑁍❀

You slowly open your (e/c) eyes to find yourself in the nurse's office.

"What happened?" You mumble, sitting up in the bed.

A boy with soft honey blond hair and light blue eyes is sitting beside your bed on a chair looks at you.

He is very handsome...he looks like the male version of your best friend.

"You are finally awake," he says, grabbing your hands.

"Who are you?" You ask, pulling your hands away from his in worry.

Wait is he wearing a male version of your school's uniform?

There aren't even any boys at your school.

"What do you mean? I'm Narcissus, your best friend!" He exclaims with worry.

Narcissa = Narcissus

A male nurse comes forward holding a clipboard.

"It seems like Ms.(L/n) has a temporary memory loss from the strong hit"

Your mouth drops in shock at the news.

Without thinking you get out of the bed

"(Y/n)! Wait!"

You rush out of the office and into the hallway.

Only to discover that hallway is filled with boys.