ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

You stare down at your phone screen, but your mind is filled with other thoughts.

Thought of Narcissus, and Alex.

Those two are perverts, the female versions of them weren't even like that, so why are the male versions like that?

Plus, you are praying to return to your universe.

You tried searching online for the reason why everyone is genderbended and the results were a theory.

A theory about the multiverse where there are many universes with the same people yet in reverse or different in many ways.

However, shouldn't you be a male? Shouldn't your father and Claude's father be females?

Many questions that you need answers to, yet find no one to answer them.

"Good morning-"

"This seat is taken," you say without looking up from your phone.

"Not my problem"

You look up from your phone to see Artemis sitting beside you on the bus.

Artemis is the same boy who stood for you against the chemistry teacher.

"Hi, how are you?" you ask, smiling at him, Artemis smirks at you.

"Good and I guess the seat is not taken anymore, huh?"

Your face heats up in embarrassment, realising how rude you must have sounded.

"I apologize, it's just I was deep in thoughts and didn't want anyone to sit beside me" you admit.

"What were you thinking about?" you shrug at him.

"Just some stupid stuff"

Artemis stares at you in disbelief, knowing very well that you are lying.

"So, you weren't thinking about the reasons why you got brought here?"

Your eyes widen in shock as you try to process his words.

"Wait, you are the one who transported me here?!" You exclaims, but quiet down when you see others staring at you.

"That's correct"

"Why?" You demand, wanting to know the answer.

"I was experimenting with how far can my powers go, and the experiment is going well so far" your mouth almost drops at his words.

"Oh, I'm rat lab, you better transport me back" Artemis chuckles.

"What? Are you not enjoying your harem of men? Any girl wishes to be in your place, you know"

You bite your bottom lip, finding his mockery and teasing insulting.

"I thought you were nice, but I guess you are a psycho" you spat.

"Just like the characters you love reading about in your stories" Artemis leans towards you.

"In your universe, I have been watching you for a long time, but you didn't seem to notice me" Artemis confesses, tilting his head.

"Now, I can have you around me all the time to play my game"