ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ

"You can change in my room, I have spare clothes"

"I would rather walk around with this stain on my clothes, thank you"

You say in an annoyed tone before walking away to find a bathroom to wash off the stain.

Once you did, you walk inside and close the door, before looking into the mirror, turning the water on to wash the ugly stain.

And for your luck, it doesn't wash off.

Which frustrates you to the point where you start crying for no reason.

Well, you are actually crying for a reason and that is the fact that you are stressed out.

And the anxiety you felt for tonight increased because of what Claude did to your dress.

You wonder why doesn't he have any type of decency to act normal around you, why does he always have to bully you.

Suddenly you hear knocking on the door and a familiar voice calls for you.

"Are you crying in there?" Claude inquires worriedly when he hear your weeping.

"Leave me alone! You have done enough damage" you exclaim.

"Well, I came to fix that damage and brought you a dress you can change into" Claude states.

You open the door, to see him holding a black satin off-the-shoulder mermaid fitted dress.

Taking it from him without a word, you take it from him and close the door in his face.

Feeling even more agitated than before, you change into the dress, sighing in frustration.

You're not sure what Claude is up to, but you don't trust him.

Taking a deep breath, you try to calm yourself down, knowing that nothing good can come from losing your temper.

Looking in the mirror, you see a familiar face staring back at you.

The dress fits you perfectly, and you feel a sense of comfort and familiarity as you run your hands down the satin fabric.

You feel like that dress is very familiar.

Meanwhile, Claude waits for you outside until you finally decide to walk out in the dress.

His mouth almost drops in awe, clearly impressed by your new look.

At that moment, he admits to himself that you look very elegant in...

...his mother's dress.

"Why do you own such dress?" you inquire curiously.

"It belonged to my mother"

When Claude sees the look on your face, he knew that he should have kept his mouth shut.

"I want to confess something"

He placed his hands on your face, leaning his lips closer to your face.

"I want to marry you and be the father of your children after we graduate"

You stay silent for a few seconds before replying.

"What the fuck? No, gross"