ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx

"Bullying a defenseless girl for your pleasures? Disgusting"

Troy Adams

Francis Chamberlain

Lux Royston             

You read the names written on the tags hanging on their uniforms blazers

"Stop jumping to conclusions, we weren't bullying her" Vincent denies causing Francis and Lux to sneer.

"You are too old to lie like a five-year-old" Lux spats.

"So, what if we are teasing her? What are you going to do about it? Make us stand in the corner?"

Troy walks closer to Claude, not enjoying the way he is speaking.

"I can turn your life into hell in this school, and you know exactly how" Troy threatens, glaring at the dark-haired boy who glares back at him.

"We will see about that bastard" Vincent exclaims before he and Claude take their leave.

You let out a relieved sigh, happy that they are finally gone out of your sight.

"Thank you for your help," you say with a grateful tone.

Troy smiles at you, nodding his head slowly.

"We are always happy to help, if he bothers you again, please do tell" Troy asserts.

"We also wish to invite you to go on a camp trip this weekend, it will be fun," Lux says, handing you a poster.

"I will have to ask for my dad's permission first"

You are sure that your father won't mind, but you still don't like to go.

Staying in your dorm all day, doing nothing but chatting with your friend, playing on your phone, seems like a better idea to you.

"But your friend, Narcissus agreed to go" Francis adds.

Ok, no you have no one to have fun with.

"I will see about it-" Lux cuts you off.

"We will take that as a yes, and consider your name added to the list"

"I really can't-"

Once again you get interrupted, but this time by Troy.

"Don't worry, you will enjoy yourself" you nod at the honey-haired boy, doubtfully.

At that moment, you remember that you have class now.

"Thank you once again, but I have class right now, so, excuse me"

The three handsome boys watch you rush away from to your next class.

"She's pretty" Francis stutters.

"I agree," Lux says.

Troy just stays silent as many thoughts run through his head.

Thoughts of you.

He needs to know everything about you.

𑁍𑁍❀𑁍𑁍

You decided to skip class, as you didn't wish to see Vincent and Claude.

Right now you are sitting on the floor at the back of the library, bags of snacks lying beside you.

Your phone in your hand, before you start calling your dad.

The moment he picks up, you freeze up, as you were excepting that he is busy.

"Hi, sweetie! Should you be in class, now?" you chuckle nervously at the question.

"It's a free period" you lie.

"Good to know, take care of yourself, eat good, and don't forget to drink juice" you smile.

"Yeah, I just wanted to check on you, dad"

You could feel your father smiling on the other line.

"I'm doing good sweetheart-"

Suddenly the voice of your father changes and gets replaced with that of Claude's father, Loren Marshall.

"No need to worry about your dad, he is in safe hands with me" The CEO assures while you can hear your father's voice in the background.

"Yeah, you are his best friend after all" Loren chuckles.

"So, how is my Claude doing, is he taking care of you?"

You stay silent for a moment, realizing that this is your chance.

Your chance to get revenge.

"No" you reply.

"What do you mean by No? Does my son hurt you?"

"Yes, he does....he bullies me on daily basis"