ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ

"What is going on?"

You ask Narcissus while staring at the many fancy buses parked in front of your school.

"Did you forget, today is a soccer match, Hatchford school will play against our school" 

Hearing that made you grimace in disgust.

You hate the students of Hatchford school.

Why?

Because their personalities are all the same as if they are programmed robots.

They are perfectionists in everything, and if a student commits a small mistake they will get expelled from school immediately.

And they don't miss the chance to point out everyone's flaws.

A girl named Harper, bullied you once for having a scar on your arm, claiming that it is 'imperfect' and looks ugly.

"Oh great" you mumble with annoyance.

"Hopefully, Claude and Vincent don't lose against them like last time" you chuckle at those words.

"We only lost because Claude cries about breaking one of his nails-" you stop yourself but Narcissus heard you.

"Broke one of his nails, what are you talking about?"

When you were about to speak, a voice cuts in the conversation.

"The match is about to start, what are you doing here"

It's Troy, he looks like he's ready to murder Narcissus for sitting so close to you.

"It's a free period, and we needed some time for ourselves away from...unwanted attention"

Narcissus emphasized the last two words to point them at Troy who doesn't badge.

"Well, you should have gone to the dorm to rest, hopefully, this doesn't happen again" Troy then turns his attention to you.

"Of course, those words aren't applied on you" you smile at Troy who smiles back before leaving.

"He's a simp" Narcissus states, causing you to giggle.

"I would rather call it being nice to only me"

☻︎☺︎︎☻︎☺︎︎☻︎

Sitting on the benches beside Narcissus, your body is sticking to his, due to how seats are crowded with students.

And Narcissus is not complaining he has his arm around you to keep you close to him.

The match began five minutes ago, and so far, both teams are doing great.

That was until your school's team scored a goal.

Claude is the one who scored that goal.

You, along with everyone start cheering loudly for the team.

"Bravo Claude, Bravo!"

Upon realizing that you attracted attention to yourself because you feel embarrassed.

Claude smirks at you, while the players from the other schools glare at you.

Especially that one player with dark hair and blue eyes, he is sneering at you.

He looks really familiar.

"I'm going to get us drinks, save my seat" you nod at Narcissus as he gets up and leaves.

You return your attention to the match as it continues.

However, suddenly the boy who was sneering at you angrily a moment ago shoots the ball harshly.

And the ball makes contact with your face.