ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

"I can explain"

"What is there to explain?"

"Nothing, but those relationships were in the past, well, except for Venus"

"I'm your childhood friend and you thought it was ok to keep such a thing from me?!" 

Narcissus shouts angerily, his eyes filled with hurt and betrayal after seeing those photos.

He did everything to please you just wanting one thing from you...

...for you to see him as more than just a friend.

To return his feelings.

"I'm sorry, I don't even know what the hell I was thinking," you speak the second part of the sentence to yourself.

"You hurt me, that's exactly what you did, (Y/n)" Narcissus accuses, his eyes tearing up.

Seeing a boy cry is a weakness you didn't know that you had.

"And I'm sorry that I hurt you, but believe me..." You grab into Narcissus' hands, looking into his eyes with a soft guilty glint.

"If I knew that would hurt you, I would have never done it in the first place"

This time, you imagine that you are speaking to Narcissa, only for one reason.

Because you don't feel sympathetic about doing this to Narcissus.

As horrible as it might sound to many people, the male version of your friend is not acting exactly like her.

Narcissa is not a pervert.

But Narcissus is a pervert.

"If you truly want me to forgive you, then break up with Venus"

Narcissus says, with crossed arms over his chest and a serious expression on his face.

"Alright I will break up with him, but not for you, I was going to break up with him anyways" you utter.

After your last meeting with Venus, it is safe to say that you two can't continue dating, after all, he is toxic.

Suddenly loud shouting comes from outside the bathroom, from the hallways.

You and Narcissus stare at each other with worry.

❁❀❁❀❁

Claude and Vincent are the ones fighting in the hallways of the school, while students watch them, wondering why the unsperatable friends are fighting.

"I told you that I liked you since we were fourteen and you go and kiss her!" Claude shouts, throwing another punch at Vincent who dodges.

"And you said that you hated (Y/n), why the change of mind now, Claude?" Vincent spats, punching Claude in the stomach.

"And you are a hypocrite!"

Claude screams, being able to finally landing a punch on his best friend's face, breaking his nose.

You wanted to interfere.

But you honestly don't care at all, it's not your fight, to begin with.

And seeing Vincent getting punched in the face, the same Vincent who insulted you, made you feel butterflies in your stomach.

The headmaster rushes towards the two boys, to stop this mess.

"What is going on?" the older man shouts, attracting the attention of the two boys.

Claude pulls his phone out and shows the message in it.

"This is what is going on" The light-haired boy replies.

The headmaster turns his head in your direction with a raised eyebrow.

"Is this photoshopped too, Miss (Y/n)" you press your lips together as Claude and Vincent glare at you.

"I don't think so, Sir"

Even though his nose is broken, Vincent decided to not let Claude have the last laugh.

"Even if you confessed your feelings to (Y/n), do you think that she would like a bitter person like you? No sane girl would ever like a bitter-hearted person like you"

You gulp, feeling bad for Claude.

"Even your own mother left you"

Ok, this conversation crossed the line.

Claude stares at Vincent before smirking slightly.

"At least mine isn't rotting in jail for sleeping with one of her students"

Narcissus and your mouth drop in shock at the newly revealed secret.

Students start to whisper among themselves.

"This madness has to stop! (Y/n), Claude, and Vincent, to my office now"

❁❀❁❀❁

"It's all your fault, Ms. (L/n)" 

"My fault, what did I do?"

You exclaim while sitting in front of the headmaster's desk with crossed legs.

"Listen, young lady, I  didn't call any parents, but I can assure you that you won't have the freedom to go play around"

You frown, ready to argue with him, but the man shuts you down.

"From now on, you will have your dorm, and you will be forbidden to hang out with your four boys"

"My four boys"

"Claude, Alex, Venus and Narcissus" 

Instead of getting angry, you smile.

"That sounds like a good deal to me, sir"