ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

You look down on the floor, trying to not burst into hysterical panic as Claude sits opposite of you while his father and your father discuss some matters.

The camp trip ended for many reasons, however, Archie's death was listed as suicide rather than murder.

Claude was right about his family's connections.

But, the fact that (F/n) helps Claude's father, Loren, in hiding the evidence is absurd to you.

Yes, Loren is his best friend, however, your father always advised you to be honest and stand for justice.

However, the older man right now is doing his best to hide a murder crime that his best friend's son has committed.

And he has succeeded.

"I'm sorry that you had to endure that experience (Y/n), but I couldn't allow him to live after him trying to assault you"

Claude says that with a stoic expression, not looking regretful at all.

You wonder if the female version of himself would have killed you if she has gotten the chance to do so.

Claude could have let him live by just pushing him away from you or hurting him, but he chose to kill him.

Honestly, you don't know whether you should be thankful or not.

"I would suggest, that Claude attend the school normally, as nothing has happened and the same goes for my daughter"

(F/n) states looking at Loren who nods in agreement at his friend's suggestion.

"Claude, I'm proud of you for trying to protect (Y/n)"  Loren says, before looking at you with delight.

"Now, you and Claude have each other backs just like me, and your father"

𑁍𑁍❀𑁍𑁍

"I heard what happened on the camp trip, are you okay?" Narcissus inquires.

"Yes, even though...it's not every day that a camp counselor commits suicide"

The dark-haired boy raises an eyebrow at you, sensing your nervousness and discomfort.

"Are you sure that you are ok? Did Claude and Vincent bully you again, I swear that I will-" you cut him off quickly.

"No, nothing happened, Claude was actually polite with me" you claim calmly.

"Then why do you look so nervous"

You try to answer, thinking of a believable excuse.

But instead, you hear your phone's massage tune, and also Narcissus's.

Yes, the school allows phones, you just can't have them during lessons times.

And right now it's break time.

Both of you pull your phones out to check the messages.

Only to be met with a shocking sight.

There are three pictures...

The first one is a picture of you and Venus kissing.

The second one is taken through your and Alex's dorm of you both making out.

The third one looks like when you were fifteen, but you were kissing Vincent.

Claude's very own best friend.