1. Pre Summer Jitters

Welcome all! This is my attempt at reuploading this work, because unfortunately, wattpad couldn't handle the spice that came with this book. This work of mine has gone such a long way, and of course, right as we were nearing a whopping two million reads, it got taken down. Either way, whether you're new here or you've been here reading Daddy Issues since the beginning and just rereading, I thank you for your support and love!

This book contains heavy, sexual themes, as well as some violence and triggering topics. Readers please be wary. There will be a trigger warning at the beginning of every chapter that I feel needs it, but besides that, tread carefully if you're sensitive to certain content.

With all that being said, enjoy, you filthy sluts ;)

—————————

"I can't believe this year is over," Ron whined as we left our last exam of the year, "It all seems like a blur."

"Well maybe if you didn't spend all of your free time drinking and getting high, time would have felt as long and draining as it to did everyone else!" Hermione lectured Ron, elbowing his bicep and rolling her eyes.

Hermione has a point. It seems as if after 5th year, most of us students became intimately familiar with the beautifully destructive affects that alcohol and drugs had on our still-developing brains and bodies. Luckily for myself, I never got too carried away with anything of the sort. Sure, I had my occasional spliff here and there, and of course I drank at parties and quidditch celebrations. To be fair, I always tend to be the life of the party. I know how to have fun when the time is right, as well as concentrate and discipline myself whenever needed. A skill most students aren't equipped with yet.

I giggled at Hermione's statement and followed them back to the Gryffindor common room to see my other friends for the last time this summer. Most students think I'm a strange one when it comes to my circle. I'm a pureblood Slytherin who is best friends with Draco Malfoy, but I don't let my status put me on some sort of dark pedestal. As a matter of fact, most of my friends are in Gryffindor. Though Draco is never happy about it, he respects me enough to ease up on his nasty attitude toward them.

See, when one gets to know Draco as deeply as I, they'd find out he is actually a huge softie with extremely sensitive feelings behind a cold exterior; forced to arm himself with defensive strategies by his father.

Lucius Malfoy.

A man I've only heard stories about. A man whom I've never met, yet erupt with anxiety merely at his name. Sure, I've seen him in the crowd at a few of Draco's quidditch games, but nothing more than that.

"I'm staying with Draco and his family this summer," I nervously broke the news to Ron, Harry and Hermione.

I usually stay at the Burrow during the summer and even a few Christmas's. Molly and Arthur absolutely adore me and take me in as their own. Fred, George and I always find something mischievous to do, and Ron and I go on fun outings with Harry and Hermione who also stay during the summer.

This year though, Draco has talked me into staying with him at the Malfoy Manor. He was my first friend at Hogwarts since we met in our first year. We've always been known as the Duo of Trouble by our peers, known for transfiguring Professor Umbridge into a cockroach and "accidentally" setting the potions room on fire because Professor Snape pissed us off. He and I are notorious for getting detentions with Snape weekly. Draco is somebody I can trust with my life. Not to mention each other's firsts and current friends with benefits.

He's invited me to his house before, but it was always after I had agreed to stay with the Weasley's. Of course the years I could have stayed with him, his family had some sort of secret business they had to take care of, and according to Draco, it would be extremely dangerous if I showed my face there. I never questioned anything because with Draco, you learn that if something of his needs to remain private, it will never see the light of day if he so chooses. He really is a hit or miss.

This year worked out perfectly, though. I was now eighteen and old enough to practically take care of myself. I had already agreed to spend the summer with him at the very beginning of 6th year. He keeps going on and on about how excited his mother, Narcissa Malfoy, was to finally get to meet me. His father on the other hand, him I am dreading to meet.

"You're what?" Hermione shot her head in my direction with a look of disbelief on her face, "You can't!"

lYeah, Y/N, we're going to be learning how to apparate with dad this summer," Ron spoke with puppy dog eyes.

"I already agreed to stay with Malfoy this summer, sorry guys," I shrugged.

"I feel sorry for you, really," Harry chimed in, "I can't imagine spending summer with the Malfoy's to be anywhere near pleasant," his voice dripped with disgust at the sound of their name.

Harry absolutely loathed the Malfoy family, and of course they reciprocated that hatred.

"I've been close to Malfoy since my first year, I trust him," I hoped for this to be entirely true, but sadly it was not, "He says his family will love me and I am taking his word on it." I really tried to reassure myself more than anyone else.

The truth is, I'm terrified his parents will end up hating me. Especially Lucius. Even though I am a pureblood who also happens to be in Slytherin, I spend a lot of my time with people Lucius strongly disapproves of. That man is a retired death eater for fuck's sake.

"You don't seem too sure about that." Ron teased as we finally made it to the Gryffindor common room.

I made my way inside of the common room to say my goodbyes to my friends for the summer, and then made my way to the dungeons to find Draco and retrieve my things before leaving for the summer with a family who is fully capable of murdering me in the most painful way, and covering it up forever.

I may come back with something awoken in me that I was never aware of.