10. Tension

"Wakey, wakey, Y/N," Draco said into my ear as he obnoxiously moved my head side to side with his hand on my jaw.

I groaned and squinted my eyes open before tearing my face away from his hand and turned onto my stomach, pulling the pillow over my head.

"I'm sleeping, Draco. Leave me alone," my whining words being muffled by the pillow before Draco pulled it off of my head and began hitting me repeatedly with it.

Sleep is the biggest thing I get murderous about. If I'm peacefully sleeping, why the hell would someone go out of their way to wake me? I've had countless petty fights with Draco from him rudely waking me from my slumber. He knows it's one of my biggest pet peeves, and I think that's the reason he enjoys doing so much. He has this thing where he'll purposely piss people off just to laugh at their reaction, and I swear it's going to get him killed one day. My bets are on myself.

"Its already half passed ten, wake up you lazy ass. Mum wanted us to do the stupid picnic thing today," he said as he stopped hitting me with the pillow and began tickling me.

"Ugh, fuck off!" I mumbled as I tried protecting myself from him, but failed.

He had climbed on top of me so he was straddling my hips while sitting on top of my ass. His fingers dug into my sides and torturously tickled me as I struggled to get out from under his weight.

"If I stop will you get up?" He asked while laughing at me and the noises I made as I strained to break free.

"No," I said stubbornly, my hands grasping at the headboard in front of me for dear life, trying to pull myself out.

"Okay," he said in cocky tone as his pace got faster and more intense.

Tears began forming in my eyes as I was laughing so hard, even though I found nothing about this funny.

"Okay! Okay, fine! I'll get up," I squealed and immediately he stopped.

"That's what I thought," his tone implicating a cocky grin on his face. He then dipped his head down and innocently kissed the top of my head before climbing off of me and heading towards his bathroom to get ready for the day.

"What a shitty way to be woken up," I complained as I blew a piece of hair off of my face and sloppily sat up in his bed.

"You know you love me," he peaked his head out from behind the corner and winked with a goofy smile on his face.

"Yeah, yeah," I jokingly rolled my eyes and pushed myself off of his bed, "I'm going to my room to get ready," I announced as I made my way to his door.

"Meet me back in here when you're done, yeah?" he spoke loudly from his bathroom.

"Alright," I replied before leaving his room and shutting the door behind me.

In that moment, it felt as if I was experiencing Deja Vu as Lucius made his way to the top of the staircase, unintentionally meeting me in the hallway.

"Good morning, Miss Y/L/N," he slightly bowed his head as his eyes rested on mine, "Having quite the morning with Draco, I see," he cocked an eyebrow and studied me.

I still had the same clothes on as the day before, but my hair was a lot messier and my clothes looked disheveled and wrinkled.

"Good morning, sir," I said as I ran my hand through my hair, "I was just sleeping with Draco- I mean...He and I just slept together...no- uh," I babbled, my words making the situation look even more suspicious than it actually was, "I'm trying to tell you that I just fell asleep in his bed last night, that's it," I sighed and face palmed myself before sending him a nervous and slightly embarrassed smile.