37. Man and Wife

"Lucius I—Holy shit, I fucking knew it!" his door swung open, revealing a pissed off Narcissa, "Accio letters,"

Lucius and I were completely naked and aroused, quickly searching for our clothes to half way cover ourselves up. Suddenly, a pile of bound letters flew into Narcissa's hand. She held them out for us to see as she closed and locked the door behind her.

"Fuck, Narcissa! It'd be nice if you would fucking leave and let us talk about it when we're at least decent," Lucius spoke in sort of a panic, holding his pants over his waist to cover his dick.

"No, that would be too easy for the two of you," she interjected back at him before throwing me the pile of letters rather violently.

I managed to catch them and I held them over my chest as I stood at the side of the bed with my clothes barely covering me.

"I've been suspicious of my Husband's affairs with you for a while now, and I just knew the two of you hooked up back in summer during Draco's party. You two may think you're discreet, but by the way you guys fuck like bunnies, it became quite clear," Narcissa's voice was cold and stern and she spoke as she began walking up to me.

Lucius just stood there, not knowing what to do, as Narcissa looked as if she could kill.

"Then I managed to get my hands on those letters and everything was confirmed. My husband of many years and an immature fucking child," her nostrils were flared while she finally reached me, now only a few inches away from my trembling body.

My eyes rested on my feet as if they were the most interesting thing in the world, scared to look anywhere near Narcissa's direction.

"I am fucking disgusted," her voice dripped with revulsion.

"Leave, Narcissa," Lucius became a bit more antsy, irritated at her disregard for the fact that he and I were fully naked.

"Why? To allow the two of you to finish whatever sick thing you had going on?" she snapped, turning her gaze to Lucius then back to me.

"To allow us to fucking get dressed!" I lost my temper, anxiety, fear and frustration all playing a part.

Narcissa raised both of her eyebrows before slapping my cheek quite hard. I gasped and clutched the area that she slapped as Lucius quickly came over and stood in between us.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Lucius growled as Narcissa tried stepping to the side to get around him.

"Of course, your whorish tendencies landed me in your pants too." she spoke as she could finally see my face again, and my heart dropped.

"Excuse me?" Lucius turned his body to be facing the both of us, not entirely believing Narcissa.

"Oh, she didn't tell you?" her voice became mockingly innocent as she looked back and forth between the two of us.

"Tell me what?" Lucius shook his head, his eyes studying me for an answer before urging Narcissa to get on with what she was saying.

"I fucked this one while the two of you were on the outs with each other," she smirked, knowing the big scene she is about to cause.

"Is she telling the truth, Y/N?" Lucius turned his entire focus to me, his tone becoming more testy.

I couldn't bring myself to admit it and I stayed quiet, still looking down at my feet.

"Is she fucking telling the truth, Y/N?!" he became a lot louder, causing Narcissa to giggle as if she was unbothered, casting a silencing charm on the room, although with how loud the music was downstairs, I doubted we needed it.