18. Unpacking

Tonight is the night before we all leave for Greece, and unfortunately, tensions between Lucius and Narcissa are still strong. Draco and Lucius really haven't spoken to each other after the big commotion, and Lucius and Narcissa haven't been seen in a room together, not even during dinner. Even I haven't talked to Lucius much and I'm worried about his wellbeing, but at the same time, I'm still upset with how he treated Draco and Narcissa. Its taken everything in me not to find some excuse to get him alone.

On the bright side, Narcissa and I have been spending some more time together. She refuses to talk about whatever is between her and Lucius, and it feels as if she's putting up some façade to make herself look happier. Something strange I've noticed about my relationship with her is that it doesn't feel motherly at all. If anything, I feel as if she's a friend that I've known my whole life. A friend that I have some sort of  higher influence on. When she's not putting up a front, she is a very high spirited person, submissive in conversation if she's not going off on a tangent or telling me a story about her life.

Draco has been sort of numb to the situation between Lucius and Narcissa. Always changing the subject whenever I ask him how he's doing. I did manage to get some alcohol in his system the other night and ended up getting something out of him. Apparently that was only the third time in Draco's life that Lucius put his hands on him. Lucius never struck Draco, or left any marks on him, but he has angrily pinned him to a wall and pushed him down before.

As much as it should turn me off from Lucius, I can't help but wonder what happened throughout his life that turned him into the Father he is today? Was his father abusive? Does he just have a poor grip on his anger? Does he actually think poorly of Draco?

So much mystery surrounds Lucius, and all I want to do is uncover it all.

I pushed my thoughts away as I laid on Draco's bed while he packed his bag for Greece. He and I have spent the whole day packing and getting ready for our two week trip. It is now 9pm and Draco is finally packing, as he's put it off all day. He picked out my entire wardrobe for me while I packed, but dreads packing his own things. It feels like we've been home alone all day seeing as we haven't seen Lucius or Narcissa once. Draco and I made our own breakfast and Draco has his house elves make something small for the two of us to share for dinner. Of course, we blasted music all day and messed around a bit in between packing.

"God, this is so boring," Draco complained for the billionth time while folding his shirts.

"Is my presence not enough, Draco?" I asked sarcastically while I stared up at the ceiling with my body lazily sprawled out on the bed.

"If you want to blow me while I pack to speed the time up for me, just say so, Y/N," he spoke with a sassy tone.

I smiled before quickly reaching up for a pillow and throwing it at him.

"In your dreams, Malfoy. Keep packing you're almost done," I playfully rolled my eyes as I returned to my original position on the bed.

"You want to blow me while I'm dreaming? That's a little weird, Y/N, not gonna lie," Draco said as seriously as possible before the two of us busted out laughing.

"Fuck off," I chuckled as I shook my head.

"I'll fuck you," he said in a cheeky tone.

"God, you're horny tonight Draco," I said in a mock disgusted tone.

"For you, Y/N? Always," he teased as he threw the pillow back at me.

"You already had me today, Draco," I smirked as I pushed myself up and to the edge of the bed, "Anyway, we have to be up early tomorrow and you know how I get with little sleep," I spoke as I rose to my feet.