14. Unexpected Turn

Sleep came easily to me that night, considering Draco and I were out until three in the morning. I almost forgot that I'd be dealing with an upset Lucius today, though. As I woke up, I did my normal routine: shower, wash face, brush teeth and hair, get dressed, do makeup. Before leaving my bedroom to go eat, something on my nightstand caught my eye.  A note written on a piece of parchment and a small black object sitting on top of it. I didn't realize exactly what it was until I got close, and something inside of me sparked.

The note read:

I hope last night's endeavors treated you well, but seeing as you went against my rules and restrictions, you will be dealing with the consequences today. I want you to place this vibrator inside of your panties. Make sure it sits there comfortably and stably. It's magically enhance so I will know if you refrain from doing so, and if that were to happen, your punishment will become much worse.  You will go through the day with this in your panties and my full control over its vibrations. Worry not about the sounds it makes, I charmed it to be silent. You, on the other hand, will have to work to be silent. I look forward to seeing you at breakfast this morning.

I swallowed nervously and picked up the small black vibrator from the bedside table, examining it before making my way to the bathroom to put it on. It had wings that wrapped around the outside of my underwear and sat inside of my panties. The vibrator was extremely lightweight and about the length and width of my middle and ring finger combined. Pulling my underwear up, I shifted them a bit with my hand to make it sit on my clit more comfortably. It was off right now and the feeling of it pressed up against me was almost irritating. After fully pulling my pants back up, the vibrator pulsed three times, starling me a bit before it stopped completely. I disposed of the note before making my way downstairs to see Lucius and Narcissa just about to sit down at the table as well. 

"Good morning," I sheepishly said to the both of them as I joined them in sitting down.

"Morning, love," Narcissa smiled as she placed her napkin on her lap, awaiting her food to be served by the house elf.

"Good morning, Miss Y/L/N," Lucius looked at me as he raised his glass up in the air.

I sent him a nervous smile as our food was put on the table in front of us. Draco had finally come down right in time to start eating with us. Everything commenced normally, though there was an anxious pit in my stomach as I waited for Lucius to begin his torcher on my clit.

"These two had quite the eventful night last night," Lucius told Narcissa in a petty tone, "Caught the both of them carelessly using magic on muggles in the middle of London," he turned to look at both of us, sending Draco and I disapproving looks.

Without any warning, the vibrator began buzzing quite intensely. I flinched in my seat at the new feeling in my pants before harshly gripping the arms of my chair to keep myself calm. The vibrator rested perfectly in my underwear, hitting my clit's my most sensitive spot.

"Did they?" Narcissa gasped as her face turned to one a more serious one, "You two better not have been caught by any muggles," she scolded the both of us, earning a look of annoyance form Draco.

"We weren't Mum. We were careful, Father is just being dramatic," he scoffed before taking the food off of fork into his mouth.

"Dramatic? You used a levitation spell on someone's bloody baby for God's sake, Draco!" Lucius retorted.

I stayed out of the conversation seeing as I had something more intense to focus on in that moment. The pleasureful feeling took over me completely and I kept my jaw clenched to keep any noise I wanted to make silenced.

"It was just mindless fun, Dad, I'm sure you've had your go at messing with muggles in your days," Draco rolled his eyes.

"Draco, you have no idea of the things I've done in my days, but that doesn't make it alright for you to risk the exposure of our world," Lucius lectured as Narcissa sided with him and I hoped desperately nobody would try talking to me.