24. Family Fun

"Wake up, love," a soft voice spoke in my ear, gently stirring me awake from a peaceful slumber.

My eyes fluttered open to see a serene looking Lucius gazing at me with a kind smile on his face.

"Good morning, little one," his voice was raspy yet calm as he brought his hand to my cheek, caressing the skin before cupping it.

"Good morning," I said quietly, melting into his touch, "What time is it? Don't you have to sneak away to your room soon?"

"It's quite early, actually. About six-thirty," he spoke as his eyes became fixated on mine, "I was thinking I could take you to breakfast while everyone else is still asleep. Of course, if you're up to it. According to Draco, you're not one for early mornings," he spoke the last sentence with a smirk on his face.

"I'd love to go with you," I smiled, grabbing his hand that rested on my cheek and planting a light kiss on it.

"Narcissa probably won't be up until nine. It'll give us enough time to go eat and be back without them knowing," Lucius explained, "Let's get ready real fast."

I nodded and began to sit up as Lucius moved his hand away from me, allowing me to get up. He was propped up on his elbow, watching me get out of bed and stretch. He's right about me not being a morning person, but something about waking up next to him energizes me entirely. Lucius has such a gentle presence in the morning, and it's so refreshing to wake up to.

"I'm going to sneak off to my room for a bit to get my clothes and such," Lucius announced as he got out of bed as well.

"Alright, meet you downstairs?" I asked, still completely naked from the night before.

"That'll work," he nodded sweetly, searching for his own clothes on the floor and pulling them back on.

Before he left, he made his way to me, pulling me into his embrace and wrapping his hands around my bare waist while looking into my eyes. His lips pressed to mine, losing ourselves in a kiss until he pulled away to meet my eyes again.

"How does your ass feel," he smirked before moving his hands down to my bare ass, squeezing each cheek and eliciting a gasp from me.

"It's sore," I murmured, embarrassed.

"Mhm," he nodded once with the same smug smirk plastered on his face, "Go get dressed."

And with that, he broke his contact with me and headed to my door, unlocking it and leaving, shutting it behind him. I stood there for a moment, biting my lip at the memory of him and feeling myself fill with butterflies before heading to my bathroom to get ready.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth before searching for something to wear. I decided to go with something a tad more formal. After finishing up my makeup and pulling my shoes on, I excitedly made my way downstairs. By the looks of it, Lucius just got down there a few moments before me, looking absolutely breathtaking with his hair nicely tied back in a small black bow.

"You look gorgeous," he quietly admired as his eyes took in every inch of me.

"Thank you," I shyly spoke as a blush crept onto my face and I looked down.

"Are you ready to go?" he asked as he paced towards me, holding his hand out for mine.

I nodded and happily took his hand in mine, trailing slightly behind him as we made our way to the front door, leaving the house and shutting it behind us. As always, Lucius made sure I was prepared before we disapparated. We showed up on an empty street as Lucius became aware of his surroundings and began to lead us to wherever he had in mind. Seeing as it was so early, not many people were out, which was pretty nice. The streets were quiet with sleep and serenity, giving a peaceful air as Lucius and I made our way to a spot for breakfast. He and I walked together in silence, but it wasn't an awkward silence. It was more of an appreciation of each other's presence. Like we didn't need to say anything to each other for us to feel comfortable.