22. Black Out

Sleep hit like a train the second my head hit the pillow after last night's events. I didn't realize how tired I was while I was with Lucius until I passed out within seconds of being in bed. Last night was truly magical, like nothing I've ever felt before, and probably now incomparable to any other time I'd spend with anyone else.

As I got my needed sleep in, I miserably got woken up by a wide awake Draco.

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" Draco annoyingly burst into my room, repeatedly screaming at me to get up and out of bed.

I couldn't let him know that I had in fact spent the entire night with his father, earning me four mere hours of sleep, although I would've rather sat on a cactus than get out of bed.

"Ugh, why do you always do this, Draco?" I whined without opening my eyes.

"We're on vacation, Y/N, I want to do something fun today," he energetically explained as he sat on the edge of my bed.

"Sleeping is fun," I spoke sarcastically, still with my eyes shut.

"Don't make me drag you downstairs and throw you in the pool, Y/N," Draco taunted as he began to shake me.

"You wouldn't dare, Draco," I spoke, still half asleep.

"You've known me since we were children, Y/N, I think you know that I would absolutely do it," Draco warned and I could practically hear the mischievous smirk on his face.

"It would just give me an excuse to use the killing curse for the first time, Draco," I sarcastically spoke, nuzzling my head further into the pillow to get more comfortable.

A small moment of silence passed between us before I felt a pair of hands rip me from where I was sleeping in my bed. My eyes shot open and immediately I began to rebel by kicking and punching.

"Put me down, you fucker!" I harshly spoke as he began walking towards my bedroom door with me tightly in his arms.

"Don't say I didn't warn you," Draco had a grin plastered onto his face as we now made it to the hallway towards the stairs.

"I swear to fucking God, Draco," my voice was testy, as part of me didn't want to believe that he'd actually throw me into the pool, "You can put me down now."

"I think this would be more fun, though," he said casually as we finally made it to the living room.

My heart began to speed up as we neared to door to get to the backyard and I began to try to kick and thrash my body to get out of his hold. Nothing worked, though, and I was now yelling quite loudly at him as he laughed.

"Draco! Draco, no! I'm up, Draco, I'm up! Just don't throw me into the pool," I began begging, but to my dismay, he managed to open the door with me still in his arms and exit the house, bringing us to only a few feet away from the pool.

As we got closer, my yelling and screaming became more intense. If Lucius and Narcissa were still asleep before, they were definitely awake now. Soon, Draco stopped walking as he stood just inches from the edge of the pool. He was still laughing at my state of panic, but remained remorseless.

"Any last words, Y/N," he spoke smugly.

"I'm going to kill you-" and with that, my fully clothed body made contact with the cool water of the pool.

I quickly resurfaced in a fit of rage and headed for the steps to get out, watching Draco laugh at me. As soon as I got out, I began to chase Draco, but seeing as I was soaking wet, I couldn't quite reach him since he ran into the house to get away from me. Quickly, I found a towel lying around and used it to semi-dry myself off before running inside to find a confused and panicked Lucius and Narcissa coming down the stairs.