Chapter One

(Picture of the dress at the end of the chapter. Hope you guys enjoy.)

I moaned as he devoured me. Putting two fingers in my pussy, while his mouth leached on my clit. His free hand going to one nipple, playing, pinching it. The pleasure is almost too much. I yell out as I feel the tightness in my stomach waiting to explode. Right as I'm about to cum, he stops all movements.

"Please," I moaned.

"Please what baby," he replied, "Tell me what you want, love."

"I need to cum, fuck, please let me cum," I whimpered.

Just as I said that, he moved again. His mouth back on my clit sucking me into tomorrow. Feeling the familiar tightness in my stomach again, I yell out,

"Fuck, I'm about to cum!"

He moves his finger faster, curling them, hitting all the right spots. I start to see stars, the pleasure is becoming too much. I start to shake when he plays with my nipples making me fall over the edge-----

"Emory! Stop reading your erotica books and come hang out with us!" Ava yelled. Since third grade, Ava has been my closest friend. She has always tried to make me feel included. In my first year of college, Ava and I befriended Chloe after we met her in our university. We all had graduated, and I am a nurse. We now all own an apartment together here in New York.

"You know, I'm not interested in going to clubs Ava. It's just not my style," I replied back.

"Come on, live a little. You're twenty-six and you reek of cobwebs! You need to get laid! You're coming with us and its final." Chloe chimed in.

I just wish they understood how good these books are. I'd rather stay home and read my spicy books then go out. These fictional men do not disappoint like men in real life do. Not wanting to start another argument between us, I just accept the fact that I have to go out tonight.

I mutter a small 'alright' and proceed to go get ready. When I look in the mirror, I see a 5'10 young woman with modest boobs and a large ass. I guess I can thank my dad for my tall build.

Jumping in the shower, I wash and condition my hair, using my vanilla body wash to wash my body. I then proceed to do a quick shave, being extra cautious so I don't cut myself. I get out the shower and use two towels. One for my body and one for my hair. After I am dry, I spread cocoa butter all over my body, making sure I am moisturized. I slide on a lace underwear and bra set. I walk into my closet, looking for something not too revealing, but something that fits my curves nicely.

I come in eye contact with a low V neck dress that stops mid thigh. I am so tempted to throw on sneakers. But wanting to avoid, another conflict with Chloe, I throw on some glitter stiletto heels. Quickly, brushing through my curls, I decide to leave it down. I finish the look by putting on some mascara and lip-gloss.

Walking out of my room, I follow the chattering of both Ava and Chloe. Finding them in the kitchen, they both stop their conversations and scan my outfit. Ava grabs my hand and spins me around, a 360-degree round, all while staring at my ass. Giving my ass a hard smack Ava says,

"Girl, you clean up nicely! This dress suits you well, you're going to be the center of attention tonight!"

I give her a 'thank you', giving her a compliment in return. Noticing Chloe is quiet, I look at her and she smirks and says,

"You look sexy, although, I wish you would've let me do your makeup. Sadly, we don't have time to fix it, we are already late. Lets go."

Not even knowing what to respond to that, I just follow her out the door. We get into her car and she drives us to a nightclub called, "Lascivious". Arriving fifteen minutes later, Chloe drags us to the bouncer instead of standing in line, saying "she has connections". Finally making it into the club, you can tell it's packed. Hundreds of sweaty bodies moving along one another. Sweat and booze, possibly even smoke, pervade the clubs odor.

We make it to the bar, all three of us. I hear Ava and Chloe order an alcoholic beverage, but I choose water since I don't want to get inebriated in front of hundreds of people. I just wanted a chill night. The two tired to lure me onto the dance floor, but I wasn't in the mood. I elected to stay at the bar rather than dancing. They agreed and went off to dance.

I take a seat at the bar and keep my gaze low in order to avoid initiating any conversations. I'm killing time on Instagram when I realize I need to use the restroom. As I rose from my seat, I questioned the bartender about the whereabouts of the restroom. I listened intently as he gave me directions. I began my trip to the bathroom after he had finished. I did my business after making it to the restroom safely. Then I considered staying here for the remainder of the night. Realizing that this isn't an option, I pack my belongings and made it out the bathroom.

I turn around and walk as I close the door, only to crash with somebody.

...

Hi there, everyone! I apologize for this chapter. It's a bit of a cliche, to be honest. Please bear with me since this is my first story! It will get better, I promise. I hope you all enjoyed the beginning smut. I sure did. Until next time!