Chapter Sixteen

Smut warning...

Ansel's POV

After I stopped what we were doing, I could tell Emory's mood had shifted a little. I didn't want to rush what we have, but I did want to pleasure her. Despite her best efforts at hiding it, she was frustrated.

"Emory, what's wrong? Talk to me, baby." I encourage her. We were already on our way back to mine.

"It's nothing, Ansel," she responded, giving me a small smile. I reapplied my hand to her bare thigh, rubbing circles on it. She tenses, then relaxes, thinking that's all I'm going to do. I gradually work my way up to her inner thighs, going higher and higher, stopping when I reach her underwear. Her breath hitched, clenching her thighs together, trapping my hand between them. I seperated her thighs apart and decided to ask again.

"Are you sure nothing's wrong?" I ask, rubbing the inside of her thigh softly. She still stays silent. Stubborn. I hum as I move my hand away from her and place in on the console. As much as I didn't want to move my hand, I had to because I wanted to hear what she wanted.

"I'm sorry, Ansel, but I'm not sure I can take anymore of this teasing. You purposefully get me worked up just to leave me dry." She finally speaks up. I hum in approval.

As we approach my apartment complex, I remain silent. I exit my car and head over to the passengers side, where I open the door for Emory. Taking her hand in mine, I lead her to my place. We ride the elevator to my floor, and when we get there, I open my door for her. I take her hand in mine and walk her into my bedroom. She looks up at me in astonishment as I shove her onto my bed.

"What's your safe word?" I ask her. I wanted to see how far I could push her this weekend without overdoing it, but I wanted her to use this word whenever she feels overwhelmed or uncomfortable.

"Jumanji," she exclaimed. I give her a small smile before nodding.

"Baby, what do you want me to do?" I ask her. She blushes and turns her head away, avoiding the question. "No, don't shy away from me now, love. Tell me what you want." I grip her chin, wanting her to make eye contact with me.

"Would you like me to make you cum?" I ask her, making her blush once more.

She only replied with a small 'yes'. I was going to tell her she needed to give me more, but I decided to end her misery. I remove my hoodie, which I had given her, and carefully remove her dress. I groan when I see what she has underneath.

"You're so beautiful, fuck." I whisper. I reach for her bra, wanting to take it off, I ask her for her consent. She nods, and I slowly remove her bra, revealing her perfectly small breasts. I grasp on of her boobs and gently pinch it, causing a moan from her. I pinch her nipple harder this time, testing her pain tolerance.

She surprises me by arching her back muttering a louder moan. I smirk and lean in, my mouth eventually latching on her nipple. Before biting her nipple, I swirl my tongue around it and suck it. I repeat the process on the other boob, making sure not to leave that one left out.

She begs, "Please Ansel."

"Please, what, darling? What do you want, hm?" I encourage her to keep going, telling me what she most desires.

"Please make me cum." Her tone is desperate, as she begs. I can feel myself harden, even more than before. Hearing her saying those words did something to me.

I make my way down to her stomach, leaving a trail of kisses. Pulling off her underwear as soon as I reach there, coming face to face with a stunning sight. Her lovely pussy is rosy, gleaming with arousal.