Chapter Twenty-Nine

EMORY'S POV

It's been approximately a week since I last spoke with my father on the phone. I decided to take Ansel with me to meet my father today because I knew he wanted to meet him.

Surprisingly, Ansel was looking forward to meeting him. Ansel didn't seem intimidated because he knew it was just the two of us.

To intimidate Ansel, it took a lot.

I did notify my father that we were coming this time, and he was really excited over the phone. My father was a laid-back guy who, given how much he encouraged me to date, I doubt he would cause Ansel any problems.

My father would probably order pizza and play bored games with us tonight, which I wouldn't mind because it's been a while since I did that with him.

Adonis and Ava planned to meet up today, in addition to Ansel meeting my father. They're going to get some coffee and get to know each other. I was ecstatic for Ava and Adonis since they are a perfect match. I think they'd make a perfect relationship if everything goes well.

I opted to dress casually because we were only heading to my father's place. I took a shower before getting ready. I spent some time in the shower since I wanted to wash my hair. When I got out of the shower, I grabbed a towel and walked back to my room humming a tune.

When I returned to my room, I discovered Ansel seated on my bed. I abruptly stopped humming and thought.

Who had let him in? I shook my head, thinking it was probably one of the girls.

He raised his eyes to me and examined my entire body. Despite the fact that I was wearing a towel, it was still short. It came up to my mid-thigh, and I was fortunate that it even covered my ass. He stood up and approached me.

He grabbed my hips and drew me in closer to him. As a result of the force, I let go of my towel and placed my hands on his chest. I was glad that I had correctly wrapped the towel around myself; otherwise, the towel would have fallen.

His hands move against my back, lowering to grip my ass. He squeezed my ass firmly, which made me let out a little moan. We kept eye contact the entire time, and I was proud of myself that I didn't blush.

He keeps his grip on my ass, bending a little to reach my neck, which causes his arms to reach my thighs. Slowly, he stroked my thighs, prompting me to squeeze them together. He hummed against my neck and kissed me softly, causing me to tilt my head back to give him more access. After a few more kisses, Ansel takes a step back, putting an end to his antics.

With a grin on his face, he replies, "Don't let me stop you from getting dressed." I rolled my eyes, knowing he'd be the one to get me all worked up before I went to my father's.

As I passed past him, a hard whack landed on my barley-covered ass.

"Watch yourself, love," he warned, a half-playful expression on his face. I was tempted to roll my eyes once more, wanting to be a brat, but I decided that me being a brat could wait.

Heading into my closet, I pull out a lace set, which I place on my bed. I grab a pair of high-waisted jeans and a tan crop top, which I paired with a tan blazer. Deciding to tease Ansel, I walked out of my closet.

Since he wants to tease me all the damn time.

I dropped my towel as I walked into his view. His pupils dilated as he looked up from his phone. He kept his gaze fixed on my body. I spun around to give him a better view of my ass. He licked his lips and raised his eyes to me. After picking up my towel and putting it back on, I walked back into my wardrobe to put my clothes on.