Chapter Twenty-Two

Smut warning...

Ansel's POV

I take a deeper sniff on Emory's side of the bed. It smells just like her, almost as if she's here with me. She smells devine. Her vanilla aroma lingers in my house, car, closet, and even my bathroom. Everywhere I go, her scent follows me. It simply makes me think about her.

Yes, I'm already missing her.

It's Tuesday, and it's been roughly two days since I last dropped her off at her place. I wouldn't see her again until Saturday, when we'd have dinner at my parents' house. That event would be a while from now, so I had an idea.

Why not pay her a visit during her lunch break?

There will be no FaceTiming today; I will come in person. I'd text her before her lunch break to let her know I had a meeting today and wouldn't be able to FaceTime her. Then I'd show up during her break, hoping to surprise her. I'll take her out to eat and bring her back before her lunch break is over.

I get out of bed and shower, getting ready for the day. I gather my belongings and proceed to my office once I look professional. Knowing Emory's lunch break is coming up in a few hours, I sent her a quick text letting her know that I wouldn't be able to FaceTime her today.

When I get to work, I keep myself occupied by responding to emails and phone calls. I had one meeting today, but it was in a few minutes.

Taking my laptop and phone, I head into the meeting room. I call in my assistant to take notes and pass out water. The tedious meeting moved at a snail's pace. Countless of times, I came dangerously close to banging my skull on the table. We only came up with two ideas out of the entire meeting that will help better my businesses. Granted they were doing well, but as a perfectionist, I wanted them to do even better.

I groan, realizing that I'll need to come up with more ideas. I dismiss the meeting and rub my aching head. I stay in the conference room for a few minutes, sipping my water, before returning to my office.

I pull my phone out of my pocket after feeling a buzz.

'That's fine, I hope your meeting goes well!' Emory's text read. A smile forms on my face. She's constantly wishing the best for me. My chest tightens at the small white lie I told her.

But it will be worth it, Ansel. I respond back to her with a thumbs up and a red heart emoji. I sit back in my chair and completed my work for the day.

Seeing that I have about fifteen minutes before Emory's lunch break starts, I gather my belongings, leaving the office.

Once I see the hospital come in view, I park and make my way inside. I asked the receptionist where the lunch room was because I was taking someone out. She gave me a friendly smile and told me the directions. I thanked her and proceeded to the lunchroom.

When I arrived, I scanned the room, my eyes only searching for one person.

I notice Emory sitting alone in the back of the lunchroom. She takes out a book and a bottle of water from her bag, opening the book to read. I can feel myself becoming agitated.

Where is her meal?

I walk up to her pushing that thought out of my head. I don't say anything; in fact, before making myself known, I decide to read what she's reading.

'He searched my eyes for any signs of hesitancy. When he saw none, he thrusted his cock deep inside me, causing me to arch my back from the unfamiliar feeling.

I experienced both pain and pleasure. I scratched his back while moaning out, the feeling of him stretching me out started to feel amazing.'