ii. 𝐈𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬?

"I've got pale skin

"I've got pale skin." Kody looked over in disbelief as he started to argue about the amount of sunscreen he was lathering on. "You want me to burn and develop sun cancer?"

"You mean skin cancer?" Demetri corrected him.

"Yeah, and you're missing every single part of your body." Hawk huffed as he walked over, leaving Demetri at the volleyball net. "Give that to me."

"Do it good. I've got pale skin." Kody repeated himself, tossing the sunscreen tube over his shoulder. "Really put your back into it."

Hawk rubbed his hands, rubbing the sunblock onto the parts of his shoulders and back he was missing. Kody flinched. "Ow."

"You said to put my back into it." he argued from behind him, but loosening his grip when rubbing around his spin. "Do you have scoliosis?"

"What?" Kody spoke up with a crazy look over his shoulder. "The spin thing?"

"Your back has a weird feeling." the blue haired boy said, pressing his hand harder into his back. "Oh, no, I was wrong. That's just your ribs."

"Why would you do that to me?" Kody turned with a look of disbelief. "I thought you were about to diagnose me."

"I can't diagnose you without a doctors degree, genius." Hawk rolled his eyes, spreading the sunscreen on his fingers to rub it into Kodys face.

"Cobra Kai? You guys won that karate tournament, right?" a girls voice rung, making Hawk look over. Kody winced when his finger jabbed into his eye, the sunblock making it worse.

"Ow!" Kody slapped his chest, holding his eye.

"The All Valley? The Rumble in Reseda?" Demetri went on in shock, clearly that girls had been talking to him. "Yes, uh, We, uh...we certainly did."

"Cool." the girl in orange smiled. "We're gonna go for a swim, but maybe play with you later?"

"Pfft, most def." Demetri tried to be subtle as the girls smiled. "That means most definitely."

The two giggled, walking off. Kody walked over to steal the towel for his eye while Moon laugh. "Look at you, player."

"Yeah, it's be nice if you earned the Cobra Lai cred you're so happy to take." Hawk mocked Demetri in annoyance. "When are you ever gonna sign up?"

"I don't know. I'm kind of enjoying the gain with the pain." the dark haired boy laughed in return.

"Kody?" Hawk asked him. "Thought about I said?"

The brunette looked over oddly. "That I elbowed you in my sleep?"

Hawk rolled his eyes. "No, about signing up but not telling your parents"

"Oh, that." Kody giggled as he recalled the memory. "It's a I don't know yet."

"You honestly think they're gonna find out?" he asked in disbelief, looking down when Kody fell into the chair.