XXXI. 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐤𝐨𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭?

"Miguel! I'm so glad you're home!" Kody lifted Miguel off the ground and jumped with him

"Miguel! I'm so glad you're home!" Kody lifted Miguel off the ground and jumped with him. "You've come to get a tattoo in celebration?"

"No, just to visit." he smiled when he set him down. "How have you been?"

"Oh, i've been great." Kody waved him off. "What was Mexico like? Did you see any kangaroos?"

"Kangaroos?" Miguel rose his eyebrows.

"That's Australia, Kody." Demetri cleared his throat from the chair.

"Oh, Australia." Kody laughed as he gave a wave of his hand. "Of course. But...did you still see any?"

"No kangaroos, but I did meet some people from Australia." Miguel sat down with him. "They stole all my stuff."

"Ugh, so rude." he rolled his eyes. "I'll pretend two of my celebrity crushes aren't Australian just so I don't give you PTSD."

"What are you talking about over here?" Eli walked over.

"Kathrine Langford and Heath Ledger are officially British." Kody nodded his head as Eli rubbed the back of his neck. "Miguel has confirmed it."

"Oh, wow. Man, you are really going all-in on Miyagi-Do, huh?" Demetri looked at Eli's new tattoo that covered his original one.

"It's a lotus flower at the top. Symbolizes a new beginning which is what I have now." he explained with a shrug. "And then at the bottom-"

"A koala!" Kody yelled as he leaned in close. "I didn't know you liked koalas."

"Oh, yeah. Love em." Eli cracked a grin, sharing a look with Demetri as he kissed the side of Kodys head.

"Hey, Miguel." Demetri got his attention. "You good?"

The trio look his way and saw the distressed look he had. "Yeah. Uh, tired from the trip is all."

"Did you see any koalas at least?" Kody rose his eyebrows hopefully.

"Nope, non of those either." Miguel gave a minor laugh.

"Yeah, you spent how many hours in a car with Robby?" Eli scoffed.

"True, i'd be tired too." Kody agreed.

"I've never seen you around him without a John-Wick style fight." Demetri pointed out with a shake of his head.

"You mean John Cena?" Kody looked his way.

"For senseis sake, i'm trying not to let it get to that." Miguel shrugged his shoulders. "Even if he deserves it. Robby says he's done with Cobra Kai. We'll see how that goes."

"See, if I had gotten to preform at the All Valley, I would have gotten to wham wham wham some more people out of Cobra Kai." Kody smacked his hands with each wham, elbowing Eli. "That's probably why he left Cobra Kai, you scared him. I know that's why Piper left, Sam embarrassed her. Moon said so."

"Speaking of Sam, has she texted you back yet?" Eli looked to Miguel.

"Alaska and Moon say she is being trapped in a tank." Kody shrugged his shoulders. "And apparently Moon felt like she was a drop of due. I don't know, sounds fun."

"We're suppose to talk tonight." Miguel shrugged. "I just want us to at least still be friends. We had a little bit of an argument when I called her."

"You're not gonna try to break her and Al up, right?" Kody gave a hopeful look. "I'm deeply on the LeeRusso train."

"No." Miguel shook his head.

"We should get her a gift!" Kody announced with a wide smile. "Nothing say friendship like a gift. But, it doesn't actually say it. It's an expression."

"I got that." Miguel nodded his head.

"Yeah, I got Kody a bunch of gifts after we had our fight." Eli agreed. "Look at us now."

"Happy." Kody pointed to his smile. "See this smile?"

"I know just the place." Demetri confirmed with a half grin.

"I got Yasmine a charm bracelet here, plus a charm for every fight we have." Demetri pushed the store doors open. "She can barely lift her arm now."

"Okay, explain to me again why I have to buy expensive jewelry. Maybe Sam is okay, and you guys are just reading too much into it." Miguel pointed out as he looked at the trio.

"Mm, I don't think so, Amigo." Kody shook his head. "If she's locking herself in a tank...I can't imagine what's going on in her head. Last time I locked myself in a tank, I was very sad because my Dad told me I couldn't get a squirrel."

Demetri gave Eli an odd look, only getting a head shake in return.

"This is a five-alarm fire." Demetri confirmed. "If anything, we're not reading into it enough. Okay?"

"Can I help you find something?" the lady behind the counter walked their way.

"We have a friend that locked herself in a tank so now we have to make her feel better." Kody nodded as she gave an alarming look. "She might think she's a drop of due now."

"He also left the country without telling her during the biggest karate fight of her life." Demetri agreed as he nodded to Miguel next to him.

"That's a new one." she cleared her throat. "How about a nice pair of earrings?"

"Egh, Sam already has nice ears. Why bring attention to them to avoid seeing weirdness." Kody shrugged. "Then again, she has nice wrist and a nice neck too so i'm not sure where we should take this train. Choo choo!"

"How much is that?" Miguel pointed to one.

"The octopus?" she smiled, taking it out to hand to him.

Eli and Kody shared a look. "Do you want me to buy you expensive jewelry?"

"No, I loose everything." Kody exhaled. "Will you pay for another cooking channel for me if I pay for your next hair?"

"Deal." Eli confirmed.

"I don't think i'm gonna be able to afford it." Miguel admitted with a frown.

"Actually, it's been reduced." she took it in her hands.

"Reduced? Great! How much?" Miguel grinned.

"After tax, 182." she smiled, the four's faces all fell.

"Damn, the food channel is so much less." Kody whispered as Eli shhed him quickly. "Miguel, what if I make something for Sam while Gordon Ramsey yells at me? I'll even say you made it."

"Do you maybe have one with fewer tenticals?" Eli looked to her in hope.

kylie speaks

i have this theory in my
head that he loves the food
channel so much but can't
cook to save his life

i have this theory in my head that he loves the foodchannel so much but can'tcook to save his life